Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illuminatus
    replied
    Well I waited long enough. Thank you for your help Spartans.

Leave a comment:

• Illuminatus
    replied
    Well you got the order nice

Leave a comment:

• Kataphraktoi
    replied
    I thought that was Danq, Markg and ming...

Leave a comment:

• Illuminatus
    replied
    Good luck then. I am judge, jury and the executioner.

Leave a comment:

• Kataphraktoi
    replied
    HEY

i already used that in cgn21. Its copyrighted.

Ill be seeing you in err, court.

Leave a comment:

• Illuminatus
    replied
    /me looks at the reader and starts shouting

You there Spartan! Yes you! Straighten up and look me in the eyes! Give me answers to my questions or I will assign to toilet cleaning for the rest of your miserable life!

Leave a comment:

• Snoddasmannen
    replied
    We won!

Leave a comment:

• vyeh
    replied
    Datajack will do.

Leave a comment:

• Illuminatus
    started a topic Endgame Newsitem

Endgame Newsitem

Sorry everyone, I've been unexpectedly away. I can't find the original draft of the newsitem so I'll improvise.

MY 2205

"It's all over, < title? > Googlie Planet is yours!"
    "Thank you Maniac. Dismissed."

And so it ended. Following up the defeats of U.N. Peacekeepers in < insert surrender year > and University of Planet. in < insert surrender year > and the complete destruction of the Morgan Industries in < insert year >, the remaining factions have agreed to surrender or capitulated. Data Angels and Gaian Union representatives High Lord Chaos Theory and Datajack Vyeh signed the surrender papers in MY 2205. Yang initially resisted but capitulated after he realised that he is not a match for the combined power of the new greater Spartan Federation.

On the planet where seven human factions, seven human ideologies, once struggled for dominance only one now remains. Humanity has at last achieved the Unity of which the U.N. Interstellar Colonization Agency dreamed so long ago.

Not a word has been heard from Earth in all the years since Planetfall, only a deafening silence across all frequencies, so one can only presume that all that is left of humankind is now under Spartan rule. The mysterious and growing Planetmind remains a significant challenge, but humanity is now prepared to meet this alien presence, friend or foe, as a united species. The human species must survive, and the Spartans shall see that it does, as it is the spartan way.

Superior training and superior weaponry have, when taken together, a geometric effect on overall military strength. Well-trained, well-equipped troops can stand up to many more times their lesser brethren than linear arithmetic would seem to indicate.
    -- Spartan Battle Manual
    Last edited by Illuminatus; March 24, 2006, 14:59.
Working...
X