Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to the "tourists" from other factions

Welcome to the Spartan forum.

If there's any elaboration needed, just ask, and one of us will be happy to oblige

And please post a "hello" when you first visit

Colonel Googlie, Officer Commanding CRYPTEIA

So many threads.... is there an overview of the last few years? I need it for the newsitem.
    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Yes; lots to read.
      You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
      There is a reason for everything.

Comment

I assume that it is okay for members of the other teams to open up our turns, especially in order to get an overview of the last few turns. For that, the password is "domination".
        Civ IV is digital crack. If you are a college student in the middle of the semester, don't touch it with a 10-foot pole. I'm serious.

Comment

Yeah, it was easy to decipher.
          He who knows others is wise.
          He who knows himself is enlightened.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Just arrived
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Hello.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Hello.
                -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Hello. Thanks for the password and thanks for the offer to explain. I'm a recent AC player. The DA's were kind enough to let me play a few turns and the Spartans were kind enough to put up with the Mac/Windows incompatibility.

I look forward to browsing the Spartans forum to increase my understanding of the game.
                  Unofficial SMAC/X Patches Version 1.0 @ Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

Hello

Comment

Mainly dropping by to examine the fabled ( ) command structure.
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Hello, you guys seem to have a lot of cities in this game. Well done on beating the Peacekeepers

Comment

Well done on beating the Peacekeepers

I wouldn't leave it like that, Spartans..
                          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin
                            I wouldn't leave it like that, Spartans..
                            Uh, no?

That was a nice comment, why would anyone take issue with it?
                            Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

maybe he's upset that I didn't mention all the other factions you beat? :O

Comment

Working...
                              X