MY-2204 (actually 2202(3) turn) Planning & Execution Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY-2204 (actually 2202(3) turn) Planning & Execution Thread

Biomachinery researched - chose N-Space Compression as the next (flechette defence system) - our biggest weakness is if the Gaians nuke us - at least we stand a chance of intercepting PB's with flechettes. Fusion weapons and/silksteel (level 4 armour and monopoles) were also choices

some early moves:
    • rushed the Aerospace at 3Nuts Crag for 86 credits
    • Cloning Vats completed at Fort Buster (the flying gin freighter, an old unupgraded crawler, and some re-homings of working crawlers
    • upgraded 3 obsolete F-8's to fusion for 120 credits
    • moved drop probes into staging position

Further moves: - mindworm popping
    • rummaged in the Mt Taygetus fungus with the 2 Hoplites – nothing stirring there
    • Same with the 2 Hoplites and the mindworm on the Uni border – nothing
    • Sileni ran up and down the fungus river at the UN Wreckage – again, nothing
    • Spore Launcher hopped in and out of the coastal fungus northeast of Fort Sol – nothing there either
    Laconia
    • Sparta Command: took a worker off a fungus-food tile – now is size 10 and will grow 1 next turn. 3 police but only 3 drones being policed, so can grow to size 13 without problems. Put a speeder supply in production (3 turns) so that we can MM a Tree Farm in due course
    • Minas Tirithsent the trawler to the 3-nut tile, and put a speeder supply in production (ten mins carried over) – rushed for 6 credits. Can MM a Hab Complex there next turn
    • Santiago Citadel: MM’d a Hab Complex for a crawler upgrade (60 credits) plus 2 extra for 1 missing mineral
    • Vladivostok/i]:
    • 2Nuts Strand: deployed the seaformer to clearing the dungus growth at the harbour mouth

Comment

Originally posted by Googlie
      Further moves: - mindworm popping
      • rummaged in the Mt Taygetus fungus with the 2 Hoplites � nothing stirring there
      • Same with the 2 Hoplites and the mindworm on the Uni border � nothing
      • Sileni ran up and down the fungus river at the UN Wreckage � again, nothing
      • Spore Launcher hopped in and out of the coastal fungus northeast of Fort Sol � nothing there either
      Weird. It seems they just disappeared.
      Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Everything looks great
        We've got the cloning vats!

Comment

Moves cont ……………..
          • changed to POLICE as first part of our Police/Green/Power strategy
          • put a B-8x in production at Rio Grande
          • MM’d a hab Complex at Ironholm for its new crawler and 40 credits
          • put fusion formers in production at most Terrapeso bases – we need to get some serious nutrient production going
          • rushed the supply speeder at Vijay for 6 credits
          • MM’d a hab complex at Vladivostok for it’s northern crawler (a syntharmoured one) and 2 credits
          • rushed the Aerospace at Gythium for 48 credits
          • MM’d an Aerospace at Messena for its old basic crawler and 38 credits
          • MM’d a Hydroponics at Olympus Academy for its crawler and 130 credits
          • MM’d an Aerospace at Robotics for its crawler. Upgraded for 70 credits, plus 6 to rush
          • generally shuffled some workers around to gain advantage of the cloning vats’ popbooming effect next turn
          Attached Files

Comment

URGENT

Can someone else finish the turn - I have to rush to an engagement and won't be back before the deadline

All that remains is to load and sail the fleet from Port Vander with adequate air protection

Comment

Turn finalized and posted

Oh, and the year did move to 2203

Strange

Comment

Here's the final save:
                Attached Files

Comment

Uh...we still need to do something about Rio Grande. I don't think raising the land there would be a good idea (too close to crater--don't want to mess that up), so I suppose we should build a pressure dome there. But we've got to do it quick. Same thing with Red Fungus Resort.

Mwhahahaha, everything else looking good.
                  Civ IV is digital crack. If you are a college student in the middle of the semester, don't touch it with a 10-foot pole. I'm serious.

Comment

Working...
                  X