X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY-2202 (3) (actually 2204) Planning & Execution thread

2202 (3) orders:

Terrapeso
    • Terraformer at Hindenberg moves uproad towards Westpoint, and commences forestry operations
    • put a CDF in production at Hindenberg in order to free up the Missile Marines there
    • Moved the (non-police) missile marine from Hindenberg to Gateway to join his buddy aboard the IoD awaiting orders
    • dropped the policeman from Westpoint into Hindenberg ro relieve the second missile marine there, and likewise moved him to Gateway
    • Deployed Scorpi’s crawler to the mine south of Robotics – rushed a CDF at Scorpi as it will grow next turn (5 credits)
    • landed the F-8 (at the monolith east of Port Vander) at Fort Micha
    • MM’d a Childrens Creche at TRC for its crawler and 10 credits
    • continued F-8’s flight from Engineering HQ to Hindenberg (en route to the Gaian theater)
    • rushed the supply at Esquimalt for 3 credits
    • sent an amphirover from Scapa to TRC (en route to Port Vander) and as it was doing policework at TRC, dropped its drop policeman into Robotics, as the latter will grow a pop next turn
    • rushed the speeder supply at Blast Rifle Crag for 12 credits
    • rushed the Civil Guard at Red Fungus for 11 credits
    • put terraformers in production in the small northern Terrapeso bases
    • put speeder supply crawlers in production wherever builds were empty
    Attached Files

2202 (3) orders cont …………….:

Laconia
    • MM’d a Hab complex at Sparta Command for its crawler (upgraded for 60 credits) plus another 16
    • MM’d a Creche at Craterwest for a 40 credit crawler upgrade plus 10 credits
    • MM’d a crèche at Cratersouth for a 40 credit crawler upgrade plus 16 credits
    • rushed the seaformer at 2Nuts for 13 credits
    • 2 Hoplites and the mindworm played in the fungus on the uni border – nothing stirring there
    • moved the drop probe teams into bases and dropped nearer Gaian jump points
    • started trekking formers to Vladivostok to raise the land to forestall ocean rising
    • moved flying gin freighter to Vladivostok (fingers crossed that global warming doesn’t induce an ocean rise next turn!!)
    Arcadia
    • rushed the biocenter at Tegea Harbour for 10 credits
    • MM’d an aerospace at Defiance Freehold for 60 credit crawler upgrade plus 14 credits to complete
    • deployed the new B-8(X) to Iaci Base, en route south)
    • 2 Chaos choppers deployed from Mendelev to Vijay, en route south
    • moved several B-8's and F-8's south on their trek to the southern shore bases
    Attached Files

Comment

Some questions:

Do we want to still keep sailing the task force south thru the Hive bottleneck (and if so, for 130 credits do we want to upgrade the SCC GeneralTacticus to 3res AAA Missile status?)

Or do we want to deploy that task force, plus sail the second Mercury transport from Port Vander, for an all-out assault on the Hive?

Where (presumably in Arcadia - that's where I've sent the flting gin freighter for the instabuild) do we want to build the Cloning Vats?

When do we change SE choices?

Do we want to switch focus for a couple of turns from infrastructure to military?

Comment

Originally posted by Googlie
        Do we want to still keep sailing the task force south thru the Hive bottleneck (and if so, for 130 credits do we want to upgrade the SCC GeneralTacticus to 3res AAA Missile status?)

Or do we want to deploy that task force, plus sail the second Mercury transport from Port Vander, for an all-out assault on the Hive?
        Do we have good reasons to attack the Hive, except as a limited counter-measure in case they declare vendetta? I think not. Personally I do not see the point of any other major operations until the Gaians are dealt with. No distractions.
        Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

I agree - it was just "what to do with that 1/2 task force in their waters"

I had no aircraft to protect them, so I have moved them back to Port Vander

Next turn I suggest we upgrade the GeneralTacticus to AAA capability, and then provide air cover as long as possible as the (combined) 2 transport task force with 16 units sets sail

Comment

Here's the final.sav - it has been e-mailed to the 3 ususal Gaian Lords, and posted

Sorry for the rushed job this turn - It co-incided with 2 house guests and not much personal time (and although there are ten hours remaining, I'm out of town from about 1/2 hour till late evening)

G.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X