• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY-2201 (2) Planning & execution thread

MY-2201 (2)

Unit Moves
    • 2 damaged B-8’s to Whohabitat to act as policemen while they repair
    • Missile Batteryman to Impaler Polymers
    • sent Morgan Mines drop policeman to Interstellar to quell drone riots there
    • airdropped a drop policeman from Argi Narnia to Interstellar, then moved it across ground (elite unit) to Paraminia to quell drone riots there
    • rehomed Arcadia University’s new crawler to ironholm, and moved I’s worker from the farm to the mineral forest tile – crawler to the farm tile
    • put a clean fusion penetrator supply noodle in prototype at Hero’s waypoint and 3NutsCrag, and popped the 2 freshwater pods – got a sonar with one and a completion (at Hero) with the other!!!!!)
    • moved an F-8 to provide CAP for the ailing Njord
    • moved an F-8 to cover the boreholing formers at Minas Tirith (with 12 doing an instabuild, it’s a tempting target for Yang)
    • flamed a mindworm in Northern Arcadia – got 30 credits
    • for 50 credits each, upgraded our 2 longstriders and the CIA to fusion drop probes – moved all 3 towards
    • Moved the general Tacticus and the Cruiser trannie thru Red Fungus Bay, en route to Port Vander where the Gaian Expeditionary Force will assemble
    • Took an ARC worker off the mineral tile, and sent Ass red’s new crawler to work that tile
    • Started the redeployment of Airforce south to southern hemisphere bases

Builds
    • MM’d a Hybrid Forest at Gythium Harbour for 316 credits (240 to upgrade the crawler there and 76 to rush build)
    • rushed ARC’s crèche for 10 credits
    • put speeder supply crawlers in Q’s whenever empty
    Attached Files

Re: MY-2201 (2) Planning & execution thread

Yay! Glad to see we are finally up and running again!

Originally posted by Googlie
    put a clean fusion penetrator supply noodle in prototype at Hero’s waypoint and 3NutsCrag, and popped the 2 freshwater pods – got a sonar with one and a completion (at Hero) with the other!!!!!)
    Yay for the completion!!
    How much did that supply noodle cost?
    (And aren't fusion units usually cheaper than fission units?)

EDIT: 528 minerals! Wow, that's almost enough to instabuild the Cloning Vats in a couple of years time. We should move that baby up north, safe from Gaian missiles and what not.

for 50 credits each, upgraded our 2 longstriders and the CIA to fusion drop probes – moved all 3 towards
    Great! Towards where?

EDIT 2: Should we switch back to Knowledge now, or do we want to remain in Power still? I can't see us attacking the Gaians in a few turns yet.
    Last edited by Snoddasmannen; January 10, 2006, 01:02.

Comment

Endturn attached

I changed us to Knowledge, for the research (and Industry) boost, and as a result also spent +/- 50 credits in rushing units.

Upgraded the defender at 3Nuts Crag to AAA 3Res, just in case the Gaians come calling (120 credits)
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X