MY-2177 Planning & Execution Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY-2177 Planning & Execution Thread

With the fast passage of the turn to Morgan, I'll have a problem with being the turnplayer for this next turn.

Friday, July 1, is Canada Day, and I'll be away most of Thursday and almost all Friday, sans computer (at least, sans PC with smac/x on it)

If we get the turn within (as expected) 30 hours from now, I can participate in the discussions, but prolly shouldn't play any of the turn as then I'd just leave others to clear up my mess ( )

But I can certainly open the turn and have a recce around and see what's happening, as any competent Crypteia Oficer should be able to do.

I will be away starting Thursday, so...
    Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

I'll be away starting friday. Hopefully the turn will be rolling along before then.
      Civ IV is digital crack. If you are a college student in the middle of the semester, don't touch it with a 10-foot pole. I'm serious.

Comment

So it's better be Maniac (or Death by the sword).

I could do it, of course but IMVHO the risks of Murphying would be too great...
        From hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. Ye damned whale!

Comment

Seems there won't be that many people at a turnchat...
          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Not a reason to cancel.
            From hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. Ye damned whale!

Comment

I could attend a turnchat on Thursday, I think. At least I would like to

Comment

All being well we should have the turn around noon GMT on Wednesday

Any chance of having the turnchat that evening (for the Europeans) which would be mid-day & after for us in North America?

Comment

Ok for me.
                  Will be home around 6:30 PM CET.

Comment

I leave Thursday morning GMT, so Wednesday should be fine. If no last-minute work happens, that is.

Comment

Turn's up

Looks like it'll be tight - he's bolstered his defenses at PA
                      Attached Files

Comment

News: I'll still be in Gent today and probably tomorrow night, so I can't attend a turnchat (meaning I can't turnplay the invasion either). Sorry.
                        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

We need to get our Longstrider to UN HQ when we capture it, as that's one of the vulnerabilities if we can't get UN Commerce Committee this turn (he has a probe there)

But we can prolly use the damaged B-4 at Iaci to take out that lone rover defender there, and use a B-6 as planned to destroy the HQ defender.

We may end up having to spend some of our captured reserves to m/c Great Refuge if we want to get all five bases this same turn (or , cheaper, m/c that rover on the monolith that's blocking access directly from Planning Authority)

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac
                            News: I'll still be in Gent today and probably tomorrow night, so I can't attend a turnchat (meaning I can't turnplay the invasion either). Sorry.
                            I can prolly do it if today, later (17:00 hours pacific time or thereabouts)

Comment

Would it make sense to upgrade all B4s to B6s for this invasion?

Comment

Working...
                              X