Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• request for someone to complete the 2176 turn

If anyone reads this and can play out the turn, please do so

(I had an eye-doctor visit this afternoon after getting stung on the eyelid by a hornet - got some drops in the eyes that seem to give me vision frequency the same as the computer screen - i just see rapid flashing and it's a terrible strain on the eys to even look at the screen

It will pass after some 12 hours or so (I'm told) but the turn is due in about 9 hours, so if anyone can finish it, that'd be great.

I'll check just before midnight my time (8:00 am London time) and if its still outstanding i might by themnn be able to see clearly.

Edit: Turn now completed and endturn posted in Planning thread
    Last edited by Googlie; June 24, 2005, 01:10.

Ouch that must hurt.

I bet it's the Angels' fault. They probably crashlanded one of their micro-spy-devices disguised as a hornet in your eye.

I can finish the turn. I'm home myself (and thus with internet access) at the moment due to a throat infection (angina). The doctor first feared it might be glandular fever, but this proved not to be the case.
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

What a pair of old crocks we are .....

Thanx

(The hornet sting was actually some time ago, but got inflamed recently like a mammoth stye.) The consultation was intended to be a lancing and draining operation, but my self-healing (boiling water on a sponge compresses) had done enough of a remedial job that eye drops and an antibacterial external application was all he recommended. But vision is currently blurry as well - hope it is Ok for my golf game tomorrow!!

Comment

Originally posted by Googlie
        What a pair of old crocks we are .....
        76 years on Chiron is starting to take its toll...

But vision is currently blurry as well - hope it is Ok for my golf game tomorrow!!
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac

I can finish the turn. I'm home myself (and thus with internet access) at the moment due to a throat infection (angina).
          The hell with the European weathe,I got one too last week. Feel better now!

Good recovery to the Generals!
          From hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. Ye damned whale!

Comment

Working...
          X