No announcement yet.

Chairman_Chang Requests Information about our Faction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I think he's asking rather a lot of questions before joining too. Though on the other side, it are more playful roleplay questions, so who knows he'll enrich the roleplay fun.

Regarding nudging people to other factions btw, in case we want to do that, I'd suggest to try and send them all to the same faction. That way at least one other faction will have sufficient critical mass and activity for new members to stay. While if they are evenly spread among all factions, people might see only semi-active factions and leave. As said above, unfortunately I fear the possible ACDG participant base is too small to give all four factions critical mass.

On the other hand, perhaps we're exaggerating the inactivity of the other factions. I asked GeoModder today if the Angels were in need of another active member, and he said the Angels could cope well with their current core, that he's just playing along with Chairman_Chang's game.
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Ok, answers finally sent to him.

I guess the rest is up to him. :shrug:
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Good Evening Gentleman

My decision was mostly based on the answers received by your faction pertaining to my queries and individual transmissions with a select few of your kind. The responses and willingness to cooperate with my requests hinted at the amount of activity within, and thus swayed my decision. My wishes are that my stay with the Spartans is enjoyable, appreciated, and most of all, an opportunity to increase my people's knowledge base of humanity.

With all that said, let's stomp some Morgans.

- Captain Chang out -

Comment

Re: Good Evening Gentleman

Originally posted by Chairman_Chang
          With all that said, let's stomp some Morgans.

- Captain Chang out -
          Welcome to the Junta Captain

Comment

Working...
          X