Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Spartan Duty: Vote in the Hall of Fame! NOW, SOLDIER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Spartan Duty: Vote in the Hall of Fame! NOW, SOLDIER!

Googlie is on the brink of getting in. Now is time to fulfil your duty as an honourable Spartan and throw in your own vote to get him in! Everyone's vote counts, although the longer you've been here the more your vote counts.

ALL SPARTANS WILL VOTE! Only Googlie may not vote Googlie, for obvious reasons.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Very well, Spartans who have voted without further consideration before the posting of this thread are also exempt by force majeure. But it mustn't happen again!
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

WOW - I didn't even know there was such a thing as a 'Poly Hall of Fame!!

(I guess I need to get out and about beyond the smac forums, eh?)

Comment

I obviously did my part, have fun at the inauguration party

Comment

I fulfilled my duty! I voted Gglie!!

And also for you Kassiopeia, as you're another SMACer with lots of votes. One day you'll get in as well.

Third vote for buster, creator of this ACDG.
          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac
            I fulfilled my duty! I voted Gglie!!
            Googlie's shoe is between the door currently, but the margins are small, so every vote counts.

And also for you Kassiopeia, as you're another SMACer with lots of votes. One day you'll get in as well.
            Thank you, and perhaps I will. I do have two voting blocs behind me, the SMAC crowd and the Finn crowd, after all.

Comment

I voted for Googlie, and two AU people.
              Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Working...
              X