Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings fellow Spartans

Just want to say hello

Not much of a SMAC player these days which means most of you probably don't know me. I was a big fan of the Spartans when I played SMAC before so I'm glad there's finally a Spartan team in an ACDG.

Since I am probably a pretty crappy player compared to most of you, I'll just drop in from time to time, mostly lurk and try and catch as much info so I can suck less next time I play SMAC.

I might be interested in the future in perhaps helping out with diplomacy, as I am pretty good at it (just ask anyone from the Civ3 DG community), plus it does not require game-playing skills.

Anyway, cheers to all and thanks Skanky for letting me in.

-MZ
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

I might be interested in the future in perhaps helping out with diplomacy, as I am pretty good at it (just ask anyone from the Civ3 DG community), plus it does not require game-playing skills.
    Welcome aboard. Our "diplomatic corps" is a bit lackluster with no foreign relations yet. So far we've only had me and GeneralTacticus interested in a position in the foreign office, read on here about our plans on sharing the tasks.

And we can always use roleplayers, plus you can write for the interfactional story or The Phalanx.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Emperor of The Glory Of War

You certainly came to the right faction.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

welcome to the greatest faction on planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
          welcome to the greatest faction on planet.
          ...and soon the only faction on the planet

wellcome aboard Master Zen.
          My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Welcome Master Zen to the Spartan Federation.

Btw, we need someone to write the book "Zen and the Art of Missile Rover Maintenance". Would you be interested in that?
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Working...
            X