X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request Titles Here

Bad lagging Poly!

sorry, doublepost
    Last edited by Maniac; June 28, 2004, 15:52.
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Must have been Kassi who suggested that.

Ogie started a thread in the OT a while ago that may explain his lack of desire to play the game at the moment.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Oh oh I know a great position I could take.

Spartan Starfleet Commander.

Comment

Hey peeps

Just to let you know I'm still alive. I'm just up to HERE in scripts I promised I'd write before I moved *sigh*

Remember kids - its always better to be DUMB and USELESS - then no one will ask you to do anything. Ever.

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

But then you will be bored.

I'm bored.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I'm not bored. But I'm lost.

Hey if you are bored why didn't you go to Eventis Skanky? We can talk about the thing over there.
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I ended up building a wireless network instead.

Comment

I respectfully suggest the following titles be granted to our favourite CMN Method:

Grand Moff of Pointless Titles,
                Secretary of Keeping the DBTSverse Bunnies at Bay,
                Minister of Gumtelfitrickbers,

and finally

President of the Spartan Pacifist Party.
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Thank you sir. Now hand me my flame gun, I'm off to the DBTSverse portal

Comment

Method, you can't do that! I declare that an difference of no more than 1 position between among all the factions!

It's okay fair in our wager.

Otherwise one of us can easily get an unlimited number of positions from a single faction.

Comment

You never specified that

Comment

Well the excess doesn't count until you badger the other factions for titles too. I thought it would just make sense.

Comment

psh, you're just upset because you're losing

Comment

I AM NOT!!!!!

I CAN EASILY GET POSITIONS! I sure I could get any title I want if I just ask. The only reason you're ahead is because all you do is shift posts around and I've got to take care of other issues in the meantime.

I'm going to lobby for a title embargo against you.

Comment

Then _I'm_ going to declare your competition invalid and myself the winner

Comment

Working...
                              X