Turn 2202

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 2202

For the second time we'll have to disband our last base.

The spartans asked to hand over crawlers / formers / etc to them before destroying our last base.

As a last act of democracy in the morgan faction, I present you this poll... We all have a lot of time to vote.

And, a related question : what will we tell the spartans ?
    "Yeah, we decided to destroy as much as possible, just for the fun of it. Can I get a well-paid job in your organisation now?"
    Destroy terraforming : NO . . . Give them to Sparta : NO
    0.00%
    Destroy terraforming : NO . . . Give them to Sparta : YES
    75.00%
    Destroy terraforming : YES . . . Give them to Sparta : NO
    25.00%
    Destroy terraforming : YES . . . Give them to Sparta : YES
    0.00%
    banana : YES
    0.00%
    no sig

Hm, my company is already busy buying all those Spartan supply industries, so we need positive costumer relations, therefor I have voted for leaving the infra intact and handing over all civil services to our new business partners.
    Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
    Let me eat your yummy brain!
    "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

I'm willing to turn them over, and indeed would have on the original turn if I'd recieved the diplomatic messages. However, Drogue may rule we have to play the turn in the original fashion. I'll PM him and see what he says.
      Play hangman.

Comment

You may play it however you wish. I can't even begin to police what was done one way the first time and now, and so many chance things have gone wrong.

Moreover, at this pointl nobody has played ahead since we're on the last turn played, so there isn't any future knowledge to gain from.
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Will the absence of said terraforming materially effect the spartan war effort? that answer is a resounding no, just give it to them.

Comment

Well I went with the poll, and attempted to turn over control of the units. Aparently, you can't transfer control of units to a faction you're in a vendetta with. Hmm. Learn something new every day.

So I simply didn't destroy any terraforming, obliterated the base and ended the turn.
            Play hangman.

Comment

Working...
            X