Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has just landed in my inbox. I've attatched it here, so have a look and make suggestions. I'll be playing it tonight (GMT), probably to completion as I have little time tomorrow.
    Attached Files
    Play hangman.

Well, three golden ages have come to an end, only Micha Archives ( ) entered one.

The Hive only has a cruiser and a chaos speeder outside its bases near our border, as much as I could see.
    Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
    Let me eat your yummy brain!
    "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Was in bed early yesterday, so played today.

Slight change in direction this turn

I reviewed the GA situation and none of our bases was going to grow through a GA pop boom this next turn. Therefore, I changed the sliders to 50:10:40 for increased income. No bases are rioting with this arrangement, we get almost 300 ec/turn and techs in 8. This is artificially slowed tech rate to enable us to probe someone for techs. GA booming will resume when we have sats and more nuts.

The target for tech probing has changed. The hive is now looking to be a poor target, as they suspect they're about to be rolled by Gaia Edit: Angels, misread the map. The probe that was in Choke on this has continued in that direction however.

Therefore, we've decided to send several of our lawyers to the university for a quick training course. A transport will be constructed next turn to ferry accross four litigation teams of various builds. ETA 6 turns I think. We should reasonably expect to get 3 techs from this, and more than likely to annoy the Spartans in a most fantastic way when the uni declare war on us again

A few builds have been rushed to complete next turn.

The hive's visible units were destroyed, as was a mindworm lurking in the fungus by the Hive border.

Endturn attatched.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Chaunk; December 6, 2005, 17:04.
      Play hangman.

Comment

OK, so what will we tell the spartans as a reason for the university declaring war on us?
        no sig

Comment

We called them up, and they demanded tech, we refused vendetta happened.

Although, nothing will happen whilst sunspots are in effect
          Play hangman.

Comment

So, we will have called them up during sunspots... Good plan!
            (Though the wording of your post was hilarious )

Seriously: Don´t you think the Spartans have stationed some of their own elite probes in their submissive´s bases? (Do we see all troops in there?)
            Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
            Let me eat your yummy brain!
            "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

I would have thought they would have done (I certainly would), but some of the bases seem empty, and there's only one probe obviously on view.

We shall see I guess.
              Play hangman.

Comment

Seems like the spartans invaded The Hive...

We might get some new neighbours soon and I don't think they're going for a transcend victory.
                no sig

Comment

I just a had a look at the endgame here, with the recent developments of Sparta threatening everyone in the main forum.

As far as I see we have no aerospace complexes on our west coast, but it is in many university bases' drop-range. If Sparta attacks us from there, they are directly inside our main production area.
                  no sig

Comment

True, but then there's not a lot that could have been done about that. Also, we have SAM planes covering most of our west coast, which, IIRC, have the same effect.

To be honest though, having re-read the spartan announcement, it seems as if it was not the Hive who were attacked, but someone else. Logically, that's us. I'm firmly expecting to see carnage when we open the turn, and it may be completely and utterly pointless for us to carry on.
                    Play hangman.

Comment

Working...
                    X