Turn 2182

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 2182

Andid didn't post the turn here yet, but as it's been nearly a day, I've taken a look anyway:

=> Santiago offers a treaty, so we can both benefit from a higher income. I'm not sure who would benefit most of it though.

=> We have 3 bases in golden age, those get 1/3 more energy (no pop boom). I'm not sure what's best resouce-wise: change a doctor to a drone, so we have 1 worker more, but lose the golden age, or keep the golden ages. Needs to be looked at for each of those 3 bases.

=> I see some probe teams on the way to the hive yet . Be sure to always protect them with a missile tactical, because the Hive doesn't have anti-air yet. I don't know if interceptors would generate pacifism drones when they are out of our country, but I'd guess yes... Maybe we can use a non-combat (ie: transport/probe/...) needlejet as protection...

=> Techs we can steal from Yang :
    cyberethics, superstring theory, doctrine initiative, intellectual integrity, adaptive doctrine
    First should be stolen in 2 turns Intellectual integrity will be researched by our own labs in 6 years, so let's hope we can steal that one fast (to leap-frog to an other tech Yang doesn't have).
    no sig

Thanks for the PM - it woke me up.

Probe teams are on their way, everything else pretty straightforward.
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Turn 2182

Originally posted by PJayTycy
      Andid didn't post the turn here yet, but as it's been nearly a day, I've taken a look anyway:

=> Santiago offers a treaty, so we can both benefit from a higher income. I'm not sure who would benefit most of it though.
      I guess we benefit from it more than the DA or Gaians. So what if Sparta benefits more than us, if they do.

=> We have 3 bases in golden age, those get 1/3 more energy (no pop boom). I'm not sure what's best resouce-wise: change a doctor to a drone, so we have 1 worker more, but lose the golden age, or keep the golden ages. Needs to be looked at for each of those 3 bases.
      I don't know, I would have to look. You and AndiD use best judgement.

=> I see some probe teams on the way to the hive yet . Be sure to always protect them with a missile tactical, because the Hive doesn't have anti-air yet. I don't know if interceptors would generate pacifism drones when they are out of our country, but I'd guess yes... Maybe we can use a non-combat (ie: transport/probe/...) needlejet as protection...
      If I'm not mistaken, it doesn't matter if the interceptor is out of our territory or not. I thought all combat a/c, regardless where they were, would generate pacifism drones if you are running FM. That's why you home them in bases that you make otherwise immune from drone riots.

=> Techs we can steal from Yang :
      cyberethics, superstring theory, doctrine initiative, intellectual integrity, adaptive doctrine
      First should be stolen in 2 turns Intellectual integrity will be researched by our own labs in 6 years, so let's hope we can steal that one fast (to leap-frog to an other tech Yang doesn't have).

Comment

I'm not too clear on the actual names, but the offensive noodles will always generate peaceniks regardless of location and the defensive noodles (air superiority) will not (not sure about how territory limits work with these though).

-- CTO #endgame
        #play s.-cd#g+c-ga#+dgfg#+cf----q.c
        #endgame

Quantum P. is a champion: http://geocities.com/zztexpert/docs/upoprgv4.html

Comment

Golden ages would mean two less minerals per turn and in most cases, frozen growth. We are doing not bad ec-wise so we are not pressed to trade both mins and nuts for ecs.

I offered Polymorphic Software to Gaia - they are currently researching it - why not get IntInt for it or sometech else?

Comment

Should our diplomat send a PM to the Gaians too, or are we down to in-game communications only?
            no sig

Comment

Working...
            X