Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 2175

Just back on time for the 2175 turn...

Haven't had a chance to catch-up diplomacy-wise yet but will do soon.
    Attached Files

The DA are a no, and no news from the gians
    What type of idiot quotes himself
    -paramir

Comment

I have a big problem.

It's been very since I played a PBEM game so consider me like a newbie I really don't know how to solve it...
      I just loaded this turn to get a good look on the current situation but when I opened the game the whole map was visible. I immediately quit the game so I didn't really see anything but now I don't really fancy trying again... wasn't there a simple trick to get this right??

Comment

That's not good
        What type of idiot quotes himself
        -paramir

Comment

There were strange things happening with our turn in the past, too - like pressing "Turn Complete" and the turn moves to the Gaians and not to Sparta.

You could try downloading an old turn from seventy years ago and see what happens then. We know the world map in its rough outline pretty well that any information you should gain there cannot be beneficial to us in our current state.

I'm only playing SMAX for just more than a year so I dunno what unpredictable things can happen or have happened within this game...

Comment

Yes, it was when I played one of the turns that it turned to Gaia instead of Sparta.

I've never encountered such a problem like you describe though...
            no sig

Comment

Phew! It's okay now.

I loaded our first turn but there wasn't any problem there, so I carefully tried this one again and it works like it's supposed to now

don't know what caused the problem though :/

Anyway, it's great to get a good look on our situation. Things get so much less complicated when you get to see them for yourself
              Last edited by Phenix; June 18, 2005, 14:07.

Comment

Working...
              X