Geomodder a Morganite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geomodder a Morganite?

Geomodder is listed as a Morganite, but he is in the Data Angels. Is this intentional? Shouldn't it be remedied?

Where is he listed as a Morganite? It must be an error.
    "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

Hmm, I could have sworm I saw his name on the member list yesterday. I remember a while ago there was someone who was not effectively a Morganite, but we decided to wait to drop the person. I don't remember who it was and figured it might have been Geomodder. Since Geomodder is not on the list now all is well.

Therefore, disregard this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by arginine
        Hmm, I could have sworm I saw his name on the member list yesterday. I remember a while ago there was someone who was not effectively a Morganite, but we decided to wait to drop the person. I don't remember who it was and figured it might have been Geomodder. Since Geomodder is not on the list now all is well.

Therefore, disregard this thread.
        You are correct.

In the Silly Question thread, I saw Googlie ask why GeoModder was both listed as a Morganite and a DA.

I then checked our member list roster and saw that it was true that he was listed as an authorized Morganite.

I have been waiting for the Moderators to look into this.

It is good that he is no longer listed as an authorized member of Morgan, but how did he get access? Fo how long did he have access? Did he use that access? Who cut off that access?

I remember from last game that Kody had found a way to access other reams forums. I thought that was fixed for this game.

I think well of GeoModder, but we deserve answers.

Even if GeoModder did not improperly access our forum we need to know how it happened to prevent it from occuring again in the future.

Mods, please help us out here. Jtisyoda, have you heard anything?

Mead

Comment

GeoModder is Angel's turn player and from what I can see he has never gained access to the Morgan's forum. It is most likely that he clicked on the link to join the Morgans by mistake when he actually wanted to click on the link below to get in the Angel's private forum. I've seen this kind of mistakes happening in the past. A poster's name will appear in the membership list after he click to join, but will not gain access until he gets authorized by the private forum moderator. When Kody found the way to access other private forums, I do not think his name showed up in the membership list.

I am not sure why his name is not here any more. My guess is that after Googlie asked the question in the public forum GeoModder was made aware of this and thus clicked on the quit link. I could directly ask him about this if you guys feel necessary, or perhaps one of the Morgans can do this, if you prefer.

Anyway, I believe the Morgan's forum has been safe from outside access.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake
            My guess is that after Googlie asked the question in the public forum GeoModder was made aware of this and thus clicked on the quit link.
            This is likely - as far as i'm aware, once authorised, members may only be removed from civgroups by supermods, ie ming, markos, dan, and uh....rah? (maybe MtG...i havn't been keeping track of what his status is lately )

Comment

Working...
            X