2141 End Turn and 2142 Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2141 End Turn and 2142 Discussion

I posted the turn for the Spartans, but don't have time right now for screen shots. I can do it later unless somebody beats me to it.

Populations:
    G: 12
    H: 48
    A: 13
    M: 11
    S: 15

Gaians built WP.
    Attached Files
    "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Interesting that the Gaians built the WP.

Comment

During the Spartan 2141 turn just after our 2141 turn that I recently posted, they sent word that our factions met. The "Morgan - Sparta Virtual Embassy" can be found here:

The password is:

sunburst

I'd like us to initiate talks for a treaty, with a spirit of tech cooperation. This would include comments on the likely Angel-Gaian cooperation.
      Last edited by jtsisyoda; October 9, 2004, 13:19.
      "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

As policy, I'd like to keep diplomatic discussions separate from turn discussions. I've posted some more in the "Contact with Sparta" thread. This way, it will be easier to trace the history of discussions with the Spartans. We can go back to the Spartan contact thread for all our correspondence, instead of searching through all our turn threads.

Comment

Income: 43/year

Tech Cost: 239
          Tech Accumulated: 62
          Tech/Turn: 51
          Next Breakthrough: 4 years (2145)

Mead Metal rushed a former. Money V rushed a crawler. Next turn, we rush an SC at Mor Ind. Then in 2143 we start PTS there. We might be able to rush the transport at Mussels next turn, too.

We could start some CP's next turn (SSR and MorVul?), as long as they don't finish until after PTS is complete. We'll have a couple scouts exploring for new base sites by that time.
          Attached Files

Comment

F4...
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Whoha
              Interesting that the Gaians built the WP.
              This probably means that the DA are going for the PTS.

They may get it.

Mead

Comment

Given that spartans now have a gunfoil off of our coast, and we have none in the sea, they might catch our expensive litigator foil. They can also look at our weapons tech to see how far we have progressed (rather ****ty). On the other hand, they might have no weapons tech either.

I find it odd they have gene splicing... Gene splicing requires human psych, ethic calc, and biogenics. They also have doc: flex. They had to have researched cent: eco for forming. There is also info nets & plan: nets. That is 8 techs, and we don't know what else they have.
                Last edited by arginine; October 9, 2004, 17:58.

Comment

I always figured they'd go for early Flex so they could trade/steal, and Impact to get a submissive AI. They probably got Gene Splicing from the AI. I can't imagine the other factions would be there already. In that case, the Spartans don't necessarily have the prereq's like Eth Calc.

We need to meet the other AI's ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Mead

This probably means that the DA are going for the PTS.

They may get it.

Mead
                    it also means that Gaian crawlers can't help with the building of the pts.

Comment

Working...
                    X