Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2131 End Turn and 2132 Discussion

Turn's up... I'm taking a look now.
    "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Gaians have Ind Econ... probably researching IA right now.

Populations:

G: 9
    H: 33
    A: 9
    M: 8
    S: 9

Our northern scout lost to the MW. A former is watching over Money V. until another scout comes out next turn.

We have lots of crawlers in the works, but we didn't have enough cash to rush anything this turn. Since Mor Vul will grow to size 2 first, I suggest we rush there next turn so it can start a CP. We're getting behind in population.

Formers are still roading toward the nice NW area.
    Attached Files
    "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

Screenie...
      Attached Files

Comment

We need to post our ended turn in the main forum. I'd do it, but I've bungled things before in the past.

Comment

How do you know the gaians have Industrial Eco? I'd expect them to go for ethic calc, then pop boom.

Hmm, if we assume the If we assume the angels set 6 of their bases on making crawlers once their got IA and each of those bases has a 1 pop and works a regular forest, and have an income of about 15 energy/turn, start with no minerals and rush build, it will take 7 turns to get enough crawlers to get the crawlers for the HGP. Their tech rate will be slower though, about 8 or 9 turns a tech. That gives us 6 turns in which to be safe of them not having the HGP, assuming they try to rush for it.

As for the PTS, we will have the next 2 crawlers finished in 2 turns, and we will then have to build the CPs, and then the next round of crawlers for the PTS. Their CPs are probably nearly ready to build soon, and they build a crawler / base for the PTS.

Comment

We have more cash available for rushing though, so I'd assume that if we press that home we can get both wonders.

Comment

You can use the "Contact Gaians" feature, and hit "give tech" or whatever it is... That shows a list of what techs you could give them, and whether they already have it.

The more I think about it, the more I don't like the Angels having IA. They can build WP or PTS as soon as they get the crawlers, and really they can build HGP the turn they get Biogen. We wouldn't have any warning.

I don't like how all these MW's pop out of nowhere. We don't have time for defense attorneys right now. It would probably mean missing out on PTS. I'd rather lose a base or maybe two than miss out on PTS.

Sorry about the pessimistic mood today... I promise not to panic if we don't absolutely run away with a horde of early game SP's. It wouldn't mean we can't still win.

Comment

As great as secret projects are I actualy belive the game will be desided mostly by the aliances/betrayals/fueds ect ect which will dominate the mid game. Which ever team plays the diplomacy game can push itself ahead to geting the even more critical mid-game SP and the first effective army on the planet. Without the CBA or Chopper Base attacks the game will likly last longer then normal providing greater oportunity to come from behind. All that said early SP rock and we should do all we can to replicate AndiD's mini game success here in the full game.
                Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                X