Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement of temporary absence

Hi,

on Friday I'm flying to Vancouver, Canada where I will be staying until mid January learning Business English and applying that knowledge in an internship in a firm.

This weekend my guest family has invited my for a first "sight seeing tour" so I will most probably not be online from Friday GMT till early Monday GMT.

After that my online time will also be somewhat reduced (since I'm not there to sit in front of my notebook) and to different times (GMT-8 in Vancouver) but I will continue my duties as SOO and moderator and I will also try to continue the minigame to a Morgan success (most probably cooperatively with at least a Spartan-PK alliance or a Transcend victory).

Just to keep you informed early on...

Andi

Just a quick notice, I'm finally back online again.

Would have been showed up earlier but I had to buy a special universal adapter power plug first because the notebook's power plug was thicker than the "average" German power plug. Didn't want to use up precious battery power if not absolutely necessary...

At least my homestay family has cable internet access, even quicker than at home...

Comment

Boy I didn't know you could use split flags

Well let me give you the low down on the turn I played for ya, this is just off the top of my head as I didnt make a Pre-Send save.

Upgraded a few crawlers to clean
      Rushed several TreeFarms in the South
      Started a BoreHole up north on some Barren Terrain
      Started a Research Hospital
      Started a Cololy Pod
      Poped on IOD just like you asked with the Cruiser
      Sent the Probe Foil North
      Moved the Sea Former towards 72/64 the spot Kassiopia requested, I wasn't shure if you wanted to give the unit away entirely though so I held off on that. Kass requested Kelp and then a Tidal Harness (its for Sparta Comand which lacks Tanks).

I must say that the other teams seem incredibly weak.

Also have you considered that at some point it might be nice to save up a pile of credits, switch to Fundy, position several probe teams and mass Mind controll all the Drone bases. It could add quite a bit of population, territory and military assets to Morgan Industries.
      Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Sounds good perfectly right across the board though I wouldn't found new bases until I boomed at least most of the bases (fearing additional b-drones preventing booming, it won't be a cakewalk without Holo Theaters anyway).

The sea former will complete Kelp and Tidal Harness, it will be about 12 turns from now, who knows whatever will have happened until then...

Nice suggestion taking on Domai, but for the moment I will concentrate on infrastructure, booming and defense for my 18 "core" bases. With the other factions being as weak, I currently will take my time needed to be a pure Builder.

Regarding the split flag... I made that up myself with a picture editor and uploaded it as custom avatar.

Comment

Working...
        X