2125 End turn + 2126 discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2125 End turn + 2126 discussion

I've downloaded the turn, but haven't started. I'll be out for a few hours... if we don't hear from Chaunk, I'll start playing.
    "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

I figured "Money Valley" would be a good name for the new base. It's completing a former. That way we should have enough money for two CP's next turn. Then all five cities will be in the early stages of building crawlers, and RFR will already have one. That will be six toward HGP when the time comes.

The road on the peak of Mt. Drogue is complete. We can send that former north to complete the road just in time to gain a base turn for "Morgan Ski Shop" (alternate name suggestions welcome).

Population:

Gaians: 6 (only ones without the Hive commlink)
    Hive: 21
    Angels: 6
    Morganites: 5 (7 next turn)
    Spartans: 4
    Attached Files
    "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

Next turn I want to rename some bases using some of everybody's favorites from the naming thread.

End of turn save...
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice turn
        Last edited by arginine; August 7, 2004, 21:58.

Comment

That sentinel just won't take the hint and leave.

Comment

Arg, keep the probe where it is, it prevents him from moving as it stands due to zoc.

also this may or may not be a violation of the rules.

Comment

Section deleted.

Parallel turns are allowed only for diplomacy or if you're not going to do any movements and just want to see what's up.
              Last edited by jtsisyoda; August 8, 2004, 00:28.

Comment

If we had a crawler or former working the square with the synth def team, and the scout in the SW will exert zones of control to keep the garrison out. I think we should plant forest at the space with the synth defense team and then crawl it. The forest will hopefully get some of the fungus too. Probes can ignore zones of control, so if we want to break out and see the world, the probe's probably the best bet. I wonder how much that garrison costs.

How do you know that Yang has the Spartan commlink?

Yang pop 21, a few turns ago it was 17. He's going to be a big problem one of these days.

I think "Morgan Ski Resort" is a better fit.

Comment

PM the mods what he found and ask them how many times to beat him

Comment

I think we need to do all we can to stay at Peace with Yang for as long as possible maybe even using Police State.

Lets start a thread for desiding our next few base sites as well.

I think it would be nice to rename several bases after various players, call my Base either "Impaler Presision Instruments" (Impaler Instruments if thats to long) Or Impaler Polymers (I work in the Plastic Industry).
                    Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

For what has been talked about with base placement

Comment

From the rules:
                        It is allowed to build a turn simulator, where you can test out battle results or strategic plans years in advance. It is also allowed to use parallel turns of the official game to test out AI diplomacy (with the exception that you can't accept AI world map offers or trades) or some innocent internal affairs orders (crawler & former movements etc). However it is NOT allowed to use the official game turns to play ahead by eg testing out battle orders, scouting with units, or for example moving your probe units to check the probe cost of something and only then decide whether or not you're going to probe it.
                        In clarification:
                        Any exploring, military trials or probe actions, is not allowed. Testing former orders and AI diplomacy (without accepting any deal) is allowed. For anything else, check with Drogue before hand.
                        Drogue's absence is not a loophole, by the way

Comment

And indeed, should be no longer. I have 'Poly back, via an enforced proxy, and my arms healing
                          Smile
                          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Heh. "Arms healing" with no apostrophe... sounds like Spartan medicine: "If they're sick, shoot 'em."

Comment

Working...
                            X