Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morgan Contact Index: The Yellow Pages

Please Top this Thread

This thread is for the Posting of Contact Information, so I have Copies all the Contact info from the Old Boards and placed it here. I encourage everyone to keep their info updated by posting any changes here so the top post can be edited. (I could do the updating if nessary but if any Moderators wish to go ahead and Edit this thread and my post to your hearts content). Another thing I have noticed many people Country flag and GMT listed on their profile are completly out of synch. Please use the Flag of the Country your IN and not some obviously fake country (this is one of my Pet Peves about Poly People). If you dont want to reveal your Country then go with the U.N. flag. In any case keep your GMT deviation upto date so other can have a reasonable good change of knowing when you can be contacted.

Another note we should be getting an MIRC channel up and running soon for chats. I have sugjested #theboardroom as our channel but this channel is not yet secure in any way beyond the fact its secret. If someone who knows how can register a password on that or some other apropriately named channel then we can get our official Chat room up and running.

Here is the Info (edited out some randome questions and converted some times to GMT)

#endgame:
    MSN: djshjweldingmaskmandjshj@djshjhotmail.comdjshj (removing all occurences of the word 'djshj')
    Timezone: GMT +10 (Australian Eastern Standard)
    Online mostly in the evenings.

Archaic
    MSN: nospampleasearchaiceternal@hotmail.comnospamplease
    AIM: ArchaicEternal
    No ICQ, YIM
    In GMT +9. Online at all hours of the day usually.

Impaler
    E-Mail XXXXImpalerWrG@yahoo.comXXX
    AIM kenferland
    ICQ 36404290
    I use Trillan and will be avalible mostly at nights and mornings from 2:00- 5:00 GMT. On my off days I may be avalible durring the day.

AndiD
    E-Mail: XYZsmac@andreas-drechsler.deXYZ
    Timezone: GMT+1
    Online Weekdays: Generally mornings 7-8 GMT and evenings 18 GMT with exceptions
    Online Weekends: Generaly same as weekdays, sometimes all day

jtsisyoda
    Yahoo IM: jtsisyoda
    AOL IM: jtsisyoda
    MSN IM and email: nospamjtscheidt@hotmailnospam.com (w/out the nospam)
    Time Zone: GMT -5 (EST/EDT)
    Online: 4pm-6pm GMT and 4am-7am GMT (11am-1pm EDT and 11pm-2am EDT)
    I don't use IM very much, and my router and firewall setup are a nightmare for IP play so I don't bother. But here's the info anyway:

Vander
    email: OvanderO@Ocox-internetO.comO (No O)
    MSN: xxxxxvander@velocitus.netxxxxxx (No x)

Scorpi4000
    Email: Scorpi40000@hotmail.com
    MSN: Scorpi40000@hotmail.com
    Timezone: GMT +1

-SafaN-
    Email: xxxxzuiker@pandora.bexxxx
    i have no inet @ home so i do it at work or in cyber cafes
    got an icq number and msn but not much used ...

FrankyChan
    EMAIL: xxxxfrankychan0112 (at) hotmail. com.
    Timezone: GMT -10 Pacific Standard Time
    AIM: Hiro is the MAN/hiroistheman (the second one will probably get you contacted with me)
    Probably will be available late evenings during the week (after I get out of night shift work). Sat and Sunday I probably wont be on during the night...mostly likely I'll be on during the day (late work).

CEO Aaron
    EMAIL: $$$$jackal@hayseed$$$$.net (No $)
    This is my preferred vector of communication.
    Online: from 3:00-11:00 GMT weekdays.
    Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Email: mj_blakemore AT uk2 DOT net
    MSN: mj_blakemore@hotmail.com
    TimeZone GMT. Online sparodically from 10AM-9PM.

Comments: As with CFO Aaron, I'd prefer to be contacted here mostly, via PM if necessary. I do have MSN though, so you may wish to use that. Don't email me at my hotmail adress. I neither read nor recieve any emails sent to that account.
    Play hangman.

Comment

*bump* after copying over lots of threads from our off-site forum

Comment

Micha
        aim: ComradeMicha
        y!: ComradeMicha
        msn: xxxHeroldMichael@web.dexxx

I´m also using trillian and will be available half of the day after a few weeks of exams.
        Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
        Let me eat your yummy brain!
        "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

TheLoneAmigo
          email/Yahoo: after getting some unusual email: PM me instead.
          TimeZone: EAST: east australia standard time. Online from around 12 PM to 5 PM EAST.
          Last edited by TheLoneAmigo; July 16, 2004, 06:39.
          Lone Amigo Insurance:
          "We're your only friend!"

Comment

Email is: conmcb25NOSPAM@bluemarble.net (take out the NOSPAM of course )

AIM handle is conmcb25
            MSN handle is knapowski@hotmail.com (Dont send emails there)

I dont know yet how active I will be, but this is how to contact me.
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Email: xxxxdriesbelet@hotmail.comxxxxx
              Msn messenger: the same

usually online in the evenings, sometimes afternoons too (GMT +1)

Comment

Working...
              X