Private forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private forum

As in other games, each team can choose if they wish to keep their forum secret, open it up, or "censor" it, then open it up. Since I am the mod of this private forum, I need to create this poll.

There have been cases when private forums have been kept secret in civ demogames. In precending AC DemoTeam Game all forums were opened up, although I remember Maniac cleaning up diplomacy threads for posts which could be misinterpreted by others. The choice is up to you.
    Open the private forum up
    50.00%
    Clean up the possibly controversial posts, then open it up
    12.50%
    Keep it closed
    12.50%
    Sell :ana: in France.
    25.00%
    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

For what its worth I voted to open the forum as is. FYI for the record.

D

Comment

I see no problems with opening it.
      I don't think we need censorship - it's so nice to have good, friendly laugh how we tried to fool each other..
      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Hmm, good, we got three votes, so nearly all of active members voted by now. If there is no new votes by tommorow (which would be quite a surprise) I'll start authorising people.
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Four votes. That is quite a response. Be prepared for new members pouring in.

Comment

I'm the Fifth Element here.
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

thankyou for opening it up
              You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
              There is a reason for everything.

Comment

Thank you for opening your forum.
                Unofficial SMAC/X Patches Version 1.0 @ Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

Working...
                X