Chaos Theory absent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos Theory absent

I have been asked to inform you that Chaos Theory will not be playing any turns for some weeks.
    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Huh, I will replace him temporary.
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

I'm back around, sooner than I expected.

Edit: even though I'm back, I shouldn't play 2201.
      Last edited by Chaos Theory; December 14, 2005, 21:07.
      "Cutlery confused Stalin"
      -BBC news

Comment

Whyso?
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Hospitalized, sleeping a great deal, etc
          "Cutlery confused Stalin"
          -BBC news

Comment

Okay, will do.
            Get well!

Comment

Working...
            X