Secret Pact with Gaians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Pact with Gaians

Well, Gaians seem to be not quite present here at the moment, but I know that binTravkin usually is not available during weekends. If Chaos theory is not there...

What I would like to submit for the discussion is a Secret Pact with Gaians pertaining to future cooperation near the end game.

Both Spartans and Morganities seem to be very strong factions. Although Morganities recently weakend a bit, I think that it would be more strategic to have final fight for domination between us and Gaians and not Morganities. We would cooperate with Gaians regarding removing the threat of Spartans and later Morgans.

What is your oppinion?
    Mart
    Map creation contest
    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Overall I like it.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

how do you keep it secret? cant they just open there faction data up and see diplo status=pact?
      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

It would not be the in-game Pact. We of course have Pact with Gaians, but the agreement I have in mind is something else. It would be valid no matter what in-game diplomatic status we might have. truce or treaty or even vendetta for maybe base swap (if it is allowed at all, i have to check rules).

Treat this like a thing which stays "under the negotiating table". So much secret, that only few high rank officials in both factions know about it.
        Mart
        Map creation contest

Comment

..or so secret,no one knows they break it when they backstab us

i to would prefer gaia as last civ to face,esspecially if they have activity probs

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

yeah, i think they are busy smoking marihuana or having free sex...
            Mart
            Map creation contest

Comment

Originally posted by mart7x5
              yeah, i think they are busy smoking marihuana or having free sex...
              Hey maybe I'll change to the Gaians for a while and swap back before the end.
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

I guess we agree on this attempt? Do we need any voting?

So if we agree on it, then whom we contact in Gaian Union? I could start conversation with binTravkin and Chaos Theory maybe and tell them it is TOP SECRET. Then we might move to details.
                Mart
                Map creation contest

Comment

Yes; Do the deal above Diplomat status.

Make it for "Eyes of Faction Leader Only"
                  You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
                  There is a reason for everything.

Comment

Sounds good.

Perhaps with a 5 turn peacetime or something after other threast are eliminated.
                    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

I guess we agree on this attempt?
                      yes

Do we need any voting?
                      apparently not

Comment

Working...
                      X