Department of Strategic Planning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Department of Strategic Planning

We should have something like that. One thing I noticed about Spartans, that they seem to have an excellent analytical department - they are able to know what technologies they will be offered, and which will not be offered. This certainly is good addition and I plan to find it somewhere, but meanwhile this thread would be for analysis of some worst cases, or not so bad cases:

1. We are attacked by stronger faction
    - whom?
    - what is required to crash our defence lines.
    - options for counterstrike.

This should show how weak spots might be improved

2. Our activity on the whole planet. We lost Maritime Control Center - now how we may gain leading position in probe team allocation on the planet? We might have quite a net of probe teams around whole map. Just thinking of it here.
    Mart
    Map creation contest
    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

So some scenario here then.

How much is it possible, that Spartans after they are done sufficiently with AI factions will start war with Morganities?
    Presently they fight Zakharov, Hive too or plan to conduct a campaign. Fighting with AI will certainly increase power of Spartans. The question is will they then turn against strong Morganities or try to hit Gaians and us for additional power before the confrontation with Morganities.
    Mart
    Map creation contest
    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

It will depend on how strong we are at that time I suppose and how wealthy. They may see us as allies against Morgan.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Also when we get Ethical Calculus, Soc Psych and build some drone we may need to consider a spell in FM, for research and energy purposes. Then at an early stage switch back to Planned to avail of police units.
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
        X