No announcement yet.

Angels MY 2141-2150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late response, but looking at the way the landbridge to the Hive is 'cursed', let's go for a probe foil or a transport after the PEG is finished... Things are looking good tho seen from this angle... (180 degrees opposed)
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Good to hear from you Geo.

I guess all is well in Aotearoa.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Withdraw probe team units two tiles as indicated to the forest? It will be already on our territory, so hive unit might stop the pursuit. We also could try probe it, though we need probably the energy more for the PEG.
        • The second rover to Heaven's Gate?
        • There is a mindworm north west to Kahlua Probing. It may finally approach the base. I would recommend to move AA to Enigma Machine, just in case...
        • Second mindworm near Googlieplex. It appears it may attack in the next turn, however I had cases when a mw rather moved to a non-fungus tile, just positioning itself for clear shot. Will it do this time? If the scout fails on defence, we might have there a second unit to counter-attack. Where from to take it? We would have to endanger another base by pulling it out...Actually I have idea. Put 2 formers temporary on guard in EM, then move scout there towards Googlieplex. If mw kills our scout, we will get it
        • The three formers east from EM - go on hold? We actually need only two formers for PEG, also the two west from EM will be available next turn, just the one the most to the west will help that one finishing forest, they will do it this turn and will be free on the next. We will have 5 formers to choose from. Security issue, we may put only one or two for making something else, and have 4-3 free of orders. Or we put three on orders and if needed pull them out.
        • Started foil probe in RPS first Angelic boat...
        • Command Nexus in Kahlua Probing, these can be changed of course.
        • Another crawler in Kodycryptor.
        Attached Files
        Mart
        Map creation contest
        WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• Yep withdraw probes as suggested. Price to subvert impact unit was 113ecs (which we don't have) but that's not a bad price for acquiring impact.

The second rover maybe down to the monolith for repair and to be available for mw bashing.

yep move the AA

Not sure what to do about the 3 formers I hate having them idle.

The crawler from RPS can work a forest tile for one turn en route to EM and likewise the Kody crawler.

Ok with the other formers duties.

As we haven't got Soc Psych ( Rec Com) I am anxious to start building those network nodes. But definitely a foil probe in RPS.

Comment

• On the formers I would put one on each of the nutrient bonuses by 22x62.

Good nutrients available helps keep drones happy.
            You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
            There is a reason for everything.

Comment

• The 23,61 is rolling moist. presently we get 3-2-1. If replaced with farm-solar it will be 4-1-1, good for nutrient crawling when necessary and for future pop boom. and we still get minerals from forest harvest So do we want to do it now? this tile is 3 tiles away. From the current position, each former would loose a turn, maybe do a solar colector on 22,64 just before, then proceed to 23,61?

The 21,63 is canyon (+1mineral) now 3-2-1 and a sensor there. If replaced with farm it will be 4-1-0. In order to get an energy point back we would need to replace sensor with solar colector. I wouldn't recommend this, we need that sensor. And also this tile after lifting restrictions will be 3-3-1, and rather better for a worker than a crawler.

How about that stationing former temporarily in EM for possible mw catch near Googlieplex? EM is not in the vicinity of any fungus. It is unlikely anything will threaten this former in the base, and even if true, the original scout will be back just right away. Noone commented on this so far.

I will heal the rover on monolith and for possible later mw catch near Kahlua Probing as proposed.

And acknowledged, crawlers will be shuffled in order to get he best yield for PEG. I will try to get 10 mineral/turn in EM and having full minerals now - this way we may even save a former!!! I will see
              Mart
              Map creation contest

Comment

• They both will help there respective cities so do it as soon as you can so we have no idle units.

idle is a four letter word.

Comment

• We can order them to work on a tile near EM for now, and if needed they will be pulled back, if not needed for PEG they will just continue - that is a good course of action probably for now.
                  Mart
                  Map creation contest

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules
                    ... Price to subvert impact unit was 113ecs (which we don't have) but that's not a bad price for acquiring impact.
                    Hmm, I see a great benefit here. Let's say we simultaneously probe hive for technologies and get some of his units just when it will no longer matter. It will be war anyway. Let's hope that single unit there will stay. Impact attack and armor 3 is just exactly what we need.
                    Mart
                    Map creation contest

Comment

• Although we will eventually fight the Hive I would not rush it with our present and potential military.

A non-agression/mutual help pact with others is more important at this time I feel.

Comment

• good proposals Mart

Comment

• Oh and as little change per tile as possible. Current tile builds don't need changing atm in my view.
                          Last edited by Hercules; December 3, 2004, 15:40.

Comment

• Re the former in EM as part of defence in Googliplex?. Ok with proposal. Will it keep us out of drones?

And can we still deliver PEG with/without Drone riots?
                            Last edited by Hercules; December 3, 2004, 15:44.

Comment

• Well, that is the issue - if drones will be a problem, then maybe snowflake's H? I will see how it looks. After all it is for the worst case only - our scout fails to defend. But then also we need a replacement.
                              ---
                              I will also join calls of Forester for stronger army. Preferably (at this moment) we need some fast reaction troops for mindworm alerts like that. Right now we have two boils. Might that go even worse? Probably.
                              ---
                              Ok, so the turn is now...
                              Last edited by Mart; December 3, 2004, 21:44.
                              Mart
                              Map creation contest

Comment

• the presend 2150:

edit: the presend is not quite complete, i forgot to rebase the AA, but i did it just after one final checkup, so AA is now in EM
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Mart; December 4, 2004, 00:09.
                                Mart
                                Map creation contest

Comment

Working...
                                X