Angels MY 2141-2150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah the Virtual World

Also we can move supply crawler at Verres rock to the mine and put worker elsewhere.

Let's get pumping crawlers and re home one/two at rock sissors stone for future foil probe.building.

Maybe before the Next SP we can have KodyCopter just building crawlers? to the level of a crawler a turn.

I know we need to build Network nodes and Recycling Tanks I am just trying to figure the most efficient way. Maybe start a Network node at Enigma as we will need some drone soothing facilities soon.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Ok with moving probes towards Yang.

Comment

• I tried to analyze our crawlers situation. In order to have 10 of them in 2151 we will need make some effort:
        Code:
        EMach ---------52------ | 1
        GPlex 49-------52------ | 2
        HGate ---------52------ | 0
        HStat ----------------- | 0
        KProb ---50-------53--- | 1
        Kodyc 49----51----53--- | 2
        RPSci ---50----------54 | 1
        SHaev ---------52------ | 1
        VLoft ------51-------54 | 1

I omitted year 53 and 54. This expected number 9 crawlers in 2152 is without them. Also the one in HGate will be probably too far to be cashed for next SP. HercStation too - too young base now. We have 2 crawlers now. Thus we would have 11 on 2152.

Also, I would rather move the crawler from Verres Loft into western direction. From that mine north it may be too late to be cashed in for SP in 2152 or 2153.

We may be able to have actually 10 crawlers in 2151, by hurrying some of them:

EMachine
        Googlieplex
        SnowflakeH

Thus taking one more turn for crawlers to reach destination we instabuild next SP in 2152.

Do we have its location decided?
        Mart
        Map creation contest
        WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• Also:

In 2150 RPS starts foil probe
          After around 2152 (PEG) we might ease crawlers and start other needed stuff - network nodes, rec tanks, foils, military, etc.
          How about it? Just a rough draft, based on what you wrote few posts above, Hercules.

Would we want to delay PEG? May Morgan pull some nasty trick and get it before 2153?
          Mart
          Map creation contest

Comment

• Re Verres Loft. Ok I tend to agree re moving crawler westerly.

What's the position regarding what we are researching atm. We received Doc: Mob and Doc: Loy what were our new choices. Was Adaptive Econ offered.

If so we will know in 2150 by offering Adapt Econ to Morgan whether they have that tech or not. The outcome of that will influence our decision obviously.

Comment

• Also we will need forests and roads etc for these crawlers to harvest from. So what's next for them?

Civilian Jones where are you?

Comment

• I haven't switched the techs yet. Intend to do it, when actually playing the turn. So far I just opened it and checked the status, made screenie, etc.

I think I will do it soon. Almost have all info needed.
                Good point re- Adaptive Economics. I just forgot about it
                and a new thought:
                With morganic energy, they may rebuild crawlers fast probably. They may in the same turn research Adaptive Economics and instabuild PEG. We will be surprised then
                Mart
                Map creation contest

Comment

• Looking at the tech offered spreadsheet macro, I think Adaptive Econ will be offered. However so also will Doc: Flex.

I wonder should we go for Doc: Flex first to be safe in case Spartans play games. When we receive Doc: Flex I believe we can then switch to Adaptive Econ because I think it will be offered at that stage also.

Comment

• Re Base for next SP. maybe KodyCopter because if we need another crawler that may be the fastest place to rush it, so that it would be built and ready to use the following turn. Also it is within easy reach of most of the others.

Comment

• Around 4 hours to deadline and some nasty issue with SMAX file recognition. Please, Angels, come down from your heavenly floating in virtual heaven and attend (earthly) chironly matters...

See also Infotrader thread for urgent development of diplomacy with Spartans.
                      Mart
                      Map creation contest

Comment

• Before the turns come in - if there is clear path to the hive base - it will be infiltrated with one probe team. What we do with the other? Attempt any other action? Will we risk war?
                        Mart
                        Map creation contest

Comment

• With no troops to protect us I would not.
                          You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
                          There is a reason for everything.

Comment

• I share this feeling. We can actually infiltrate, then see what Hive has and then consider any other actions.

We were so unlucky so far with getting through the Hive lines, that it would be extremely bad luck to have again something obstructing probe team way...
                            Mart
                            Map creation contest

Comment

• Send 2 scouts to rcon the boarder and depending on what they find send out the probs accordingly.

While doing this continue the Tech build and the Tera use.

In the background continue the Diplomacy game.
                              You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
                              There is a reason for everything.

Comment

• Turn 2149 on opening.

We received Doc Flex and can switch to Adaptive Econ. which will be discovered in 2151 but could be discovered in 2150. ? To be discussed.

Unfortunately Mr Yang has sent an Impact Rover and and Impact Infantry to face off our rover and infoprobes. But has not declared Vendetta: still Truce status.

The MW at N. West has moved closer to Heavens Gate, but can be reached by our hardened rover.

Comment

Working...
                                X