No announcement yet.

Angels MY 2141-2150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFAIK there's no way to predict what tech will come out of an AA?
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I think also that AA might wait a bit longer. There is still PEG which is a very good SP.

I proposed change to social for 30-40-30. We have slow research, but economy is doing better and I hope it will haul soon our research. In the next turn we will know if we will be lucky with Virtual World, as far as I know, if no other human factions start it before us, we most probably have it. Vw is powerful if we have network nodes, so after it's completed net-nodes might be on of the top building queue options. With gene splicing we may have soon large population increase.
      Mart
      Map creation contest
      WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

One more thing - I planned for using AA, so we will unfortunatelly need either 3 formers or 2 formers and pay around 16EC in order to get it without AA.
        Mart
        Map creation contest

Comment

We got plenty of cash now I suppose, and probably next turn some more planetpearls with that mw on the other side of Seraph's Wing Bay?

Still need to download the pressend...
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I am ok with that Mart.
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

For some reason I wasn't getting the updates to this thread.

Everything is looking good though.
              I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

The solor supply looks good so I would add a few mines so we could get the raw minerals to build.

Also I would put in the long term goals a water research colony in Wing Bay.

I also propose colony pods to build the SE area then put a Tera. on auto road so movement is quicker.

On worm reduction I have found that a mixture of Forests and farms Ecology reduces worms and does not greatly have negative impact the Ecology.

Last is it OK for me to DL the latest turn and then use AXHelp to look at our situation as long as I only look at our stuff.
                You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
                There is a reason for everything.

Comment

Well that's a good start ForesterSOF.

Yes go ahead download the turn. I have just sent you our password.

You will find that we haven't discovered Ecol Eng yet for the mine tech.

Comment

Re AXHelp: You will need to ask the moderators views on that one.

I originally thought you meant SMAX help but I get the impression you mean an external bulletin board forum type thing.

Even before you do take a look at the rules thread in the main forum for guidance.

Comment

There are help programs for SMAC and SMACX. They are both external and would allow me to look at exactly what everyone is doing.

HIGHLY ELIGAL by the rules. That is why I asked so I could do something legaly. Thankyou; and I believe more suggestions will be forthcomming after an analysis of our progress so far.

Comment

Some fast looking.

1. Slow down on the production of crawlers.
                        2. V. Loft could make 2 CPs and send them to 32x66 and 34x74.
                        3. After the formers are done send them to the nutrients and minerals in the SW.
                        4. Snowflake could make some Sentinals to explore and go around to the cities to bost moral.
                        5. Koddy could work on an Aqua Farm to help feed the people and a Hab to increase pop.
                        6. Hevens Gate could make a CP and send it to 29x55 so the new city would get bonus for just being by good stuff.
                        7. Macromanage 1 former to auto build roads so supplies can be moved faster.
                        Last edited by ForesterSOF; November 9, 2004, 11:05.

Comment

1. Those are needed for an upcoming secret project. The current production is replacement for those who will be disbanded.
                          4. We got -1 police, extra scouts/sentinels won't help raising the morale.
                          5. Aquafarms? We don't even have doc:flex yet, so we can't built seaformers and thus plant kelp fields which are the only thing that benefit from that facility.

Currently we have hit the b-drone limit, so additional bases will only create more drones. We need rec commons to counter that before creating new bases.
                          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

5. I was thing in terms of in the build que so hopefully they are ready at the same time flex is done.

I like to macromanage and have running build ques that I look at every few turns to update them unless an emergency takes place.

Ecodamage - Since we do not have Social Psych at the moment I would get a former to do some forest planting.

Comment

One of the bugs that is permitted in this team game is the Stockpile bug, whereby when units are completed and stockpile is placed at the top of the queue, an amount of energy (based on minerals used) is also given to the reserves. Hence you will rarely see build queues filled in.

Comment

The 2147 is in

see next post
                                Mart
                                Map creation contest

Comment

Working...
                                X