No announcement yet.

Angels MY 2141-2150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 2144 is in. I opened it. There is Treaty preaccepted by Sparans. More later...
    Mart
    Map creation contest
    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Okay, downloaded the turn.

I have to warn though, my internet connection is intermittent nowadays. Yesterday I was offline the whole day.

If you guys see I haven't posted in a while, it is off again. Please play the turn yourself then.
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Houston, we have a problem...

The Morgans have started the PTS, so this supposedly means they will have it next turn. We can't rush it this turn if I calculated right. Anyone who disagrees on this opinion?
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

We will win anyway. It really does not matter....
          Mart
          Map creation contest
          WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

You're right we can't rush it this turn. So don't try in case they think nobody else can build it and they take it easy. However just in case move our some of our formers closer, to KP is it.

If they do build it then strategically we must gang up against Morgan otherwise they will overwhelm us all.
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

If. next turn we commit to an SP, then the offers are Command Nexus, PTS and Virtual world. Let's decide next turn.

Comment

'Kay. We can rush 3 crawlers as well this turn, it will take all our energy, but is usefull.

Some extra info: Illu told me they have broke off negotiations as well (I took the liberty of informing him of that). I'll put the your (Hercs) warning regarding the Morgans in the diplo thread, but don't think it will help much.
                Also, Illu informed me that the Hive has Doc:Flex.
                I plan to start the 2 probes near Heaven's Gate towards the Hive border (again) with cover of the rover.
                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

quote :I plan to start the 2 probes near Heaven's Gate towards the Hive border (again) with cover of the rover.

Good idea.

Comment

50 minute warning for turn playing. This would be your first offense, thus it would only carry a warning.
                    Smile
                    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

2144 pressend

Patience, grasshoppa!!
                      Attached Files
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

The screenshot. I'm short in time (heavy workshifts ahead), and have atm no time for indept comment (not that there is much to comment upon anyway).

From thursday on I'm out for the remainder of the week. So if the turn passes by then, someone else has to do the honours.
                        Attached Files
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Ok Geo you're doing fine. The next turn will be interesting.

Comment

Indeed it will, a project can be started, and I won't be around to do the honours.

Guess we'll have to do with the Virtual World.

Oh darn, I forgot to accept the Peace Treaty from the Spartans!!
                            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Here's where I prove my newbitude. Do I have to do something special to get the .sav to open up? I can't seem to get the blasted thing to work. Also, are supply crawlers really that good? I've used them in the past, but it has always seemed to me to be a better idea to just build some base improvement. I must state however that I've learned to play this game in a vaccuum, so my knowledge of actual 'accepted' strategy is rather spartan.

Comment

Randyslaven: you need the password to open the save. I ' will email it to you, we don' t like to transmit such important information by simple posting.

Comment

Working...
                                X