Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next turnplayer?

AKA "Who wants the hot seat?"

Not that I'm sick of it yet, matter of fact it's just getting interesting But in all fairness, it's near the end of July as originally talked on as a term, and also near 2120, which would have given me the longest of the terms discussed earlier. So!

Anyone interested in this job? Anyone against me running for it again? Maybe this time we can actually get a vote ^^
    But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
    PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Well at this juncture and because Geo and Foolish had contributed most I reckoned it was a matter between those two.. Geo is away for an extended period in the Autumn so it might make sense to offer him his 20 year slot now. OTOH Foolish hasn't yet had a go at being turnplayer Afaik.

If we meet other human factions in this period, then we'll just have to re arrange diplomatic positions.

But we are a democratic faction, so candidates identify yourselves.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

I'm willing to do the Sinder job now if FlameFlash or no-one else feels like it. It will be slightly slower done then Maki though, but I should be capable of posting one turn a day for sure.
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I know I'm fine with it. Though you better be willing to do it again sometime, Maki!

I know Adam expressed interest a while back to me, but I don't see him around at the moment...
        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Fine by me too

I can segue over into terraforming/planning now, as it looks like we're gonna need that shortly (and it's alot to ask of the turnplayer to keep track of on top of moving units, exploring etc.)

And I have to say, the 'good job' +1's may not seem like much input, but it does make me feel like I really am doing a good job

edit: And how long a term? Another 20?
          But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
          PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Working...
          X