X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for that Geo.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Me either - I think perhpas after the past week the mods are jumpy a bit?
      But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
      PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

It's moments like this I'm thankful I've missed out on everything by moving and having a stupid ISP...

...I can't wait for DSL.
        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

I'm sorry if I offended you Herc. I removed it because I received complaints from a few people, who thought it was pressurising HongHu to come back unduly, and who wanted the whole matter to be over, so we could get one with playing. We all want HongHu back, and many of us have told her, but I, and a few other people, felt that poll was a step too far in terms of pressure.

I'm sorry if I offended, that was not the intention at all, and I do not intend to be forceful or jumpy, but I was asked to remove it, and I agreed with the points raised.
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

I keep missing stuff!
            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

I would like to say that I was very moved by your thread Herc. Drogue told me about it and when I came to the board to search for it, I couldn't find it. But then I did a search by Herc's name and was able to read the main part of the post from the search result.
              /me is very thankful to the search machine.

I am very sorry that I caused so much distress to the game. I understood and supported Drogue's decision to remove Engima. People were quiting and protesting, the only way to make sure the game continues is to sacrifice Engima, even if I do believe a more fair treatment for him is to let him stay in the team without actually playing the game.

I'm personally feeling the guilt of the wrong that was done to Enigma and I feel morally obligated to stay with him. After so many people's patient and warm help so that I would heal myself, I decide to forget the past and came back. However, I will not start pbems again until Enigma is back
              Last edited by Kataphraktoi; March 1, 2006, 16:28.
              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Why the last post has been edited by Kataphraktoi?
                -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

First thing I see about that. Besides, Kata wasn't even a member back in July.

As far as I can remember HH's post, nothing is changed.
                  He who knows others is wise.
                  He who knows himself is enlightened.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Maybe just a typo.
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
                    X