Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegal Hive base co-ordinates

Originally posted by Drogue
    If someone could PM the base co-ordinates to me, I will release them to the other factions over the weekend, to level the playing field.
    This was posted 36 hours ago, and turns have been played since then. Please PM me the location of the hive base that was illegally found very soon. The playing field must be leveled, before other factions are harmed by having less knowledge on it.

Thank you.
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

So it's a Hive base?
    Great. We didn't know that, Drugs. Thx for spillin the beans.

Comment

Yes you did, or at least, claimed you did, IIRC. As will the other forums when someone gives me the base co-ordinates. If it isn't soon, and I feel other factions are losing out because of it, I will give them a little more information, because of the time they've had to wait, and because I don't know what you've seen. A PM telling me the details of what you've seen, that I can give to the other factions, is all I need, and is urgent.
      Smile

Comment

I've seen a 3500m mountain in the middle of the map with a base on its southwestern slope (according to maki).

I postulate that there's not enough land there for 2 factions, and so can't be the Zak/Uni duo.
        As it's not an even starting position on par with ours,
        I conclude it must be The Hive.

Comment

Okay Enigma what did you do to Drogue.

Comment

What's wrong with him, Kody?
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I slapped him around a bit with a large trout, Kody.
              And I sort of suggested he spend more time with Louise and less time with the ACDG...

Comment

*waves goodbye to the moderator*

Who's going to keep Enigma in check now.

*heads off to bed*

Comment

I'm still here, I posted in the CMN thing that I'd be mostly absent friday evening and saturday. Will sort out the base data now
                  Smile

Comment

I can keep myself in check.
                    But we could really use a few standby moderators so that there's someone around when Drogue is off with Louise and Method is AFK (or whatever you guys do).

Comment

When it's for 24 hours, I don't think there's a need. However I'm going away on the 14-17th July (~10 days away), but Method has agreed to fill in for that time
                      Smile

Comment

Oh great. The legendary king of IDLE is being set to cover the ACDG.
                        >_<
                        Let's hope nothing goes wrong, because if it does it won't be fixed until the 17th.

Comment

Boy I'm glad I'm still in the moving-in process...
                          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
                          X