Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data Angels Recruitment Information

Data Angels Recruitment Information

Below is a draft for the information and recruitment thread. Please add or amend

Data Angels

The Angels are led by Agent Sinder Roze. She has attracted a growing band of agents - us - dedicated to a flow of free information and equal opportunity for all. But we have many detractors. So as a group we have developed considerable 'investigative' powers and we are determined to stay a head of everyone to survive. Above all we are averse to control of any kind but especially thought control.

Why join the Angels?

For the complete challenge. The Data Angels is widely viewed as one of the more difficult factions to play so it attracts players who wish to test their skills and to hone their skills. There is no 'easy' guide to the faction so your ideas and suggestions will be eagerly welcomed. It also attracts those with the slightly anarchistic tendencies. And there is the appeal of having a ready opportunity to be the turn player, to be a micro manager, to be an Ambassador, to be a tech tree expert, to RP.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Re: Data Angels Recruitment Information

Originally posted by Hercules
    And there is the appeal of having a ready opportunity to be the turn player, to be a micro manager, to be an Ambassador, to be a tech tree expert, to RP.
    Perhaps adding: and above all, to be an intelligence officer... or outright secret operative instead of intelligence officer...
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I wonder is it still possible to change our password,(Intelligence is quite guessable). If not I will use 'secret operative'.

Comment

I can change your password if you want it changed.

Comment

I think we do. We were discussing a password. I guess we have it. I'll PM. We don't like our password published in our forum. I will email or PM it to all new recruits.

Comment

Ah yes, a header is also needed for the introduction.

How about Angels know it all?
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

New password emailed to Kody

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
                Ah yes, a header is also needed for the introduction.

How about Angels know it all?
                I can go with that.

Still waiting until others join forum and contribute before submitting final version.

Comment

The changes have been made.

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules
                    Still waiting until others join forum and contribute before submitting final version.
                    I guess you have readed Enigma's 'unofficial' version by now?
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

With respect to you guys using Enigma's new introduction :shrug:
                      It's up to you what people see when they look at your faction's description.

Putting this in for storage as Enigma seems to use a different format.

Also can I get authorised for the offsite forum. Please post here when you've authorised me.

The Data Angels
                      * HEADINGS

Angels know it all!

The Angels are led by Agent Sinder Roze. She has attracted a growing band of agents - us - dedicated to a flow of free information and equal opportunity for all. But we have many detractors. So as a group we have developed considerable 'investigative' powers and we are determined to stay a head of everyone to survive. Above all we are averse to control of any kind but especially thought control.

Why join the Angels?

For the complete challenge. The Data Angels is widely viewed as one of the more difficult factions to play so it attracts players who wish to test their skills and to hone their skills. There is no 'easy' guide to the faction so your ideas and suggestions will be eagerly welcomed. It also attracts those with the slightly anarchistic tendencies. And there is the appeal of having a ready opportunity to be the turn player, to be a micro manager, to be an Ambassador, to be a tech tree expert, to RP.

Back to Contents Page

The Data Angels Introduction – by Hercules

Edit: Edited to see how Hercules text fits in...
                      Last edited by GeoModder; June 28, 2004, 08:43.

Comment

I used the same format that you did, Kody.
                        I just used a ****load more headings.

Comment

Points out you missed the author line in yours and also you go into mostly game general information. Rather than concentrating on giving information on your own faction.

I guess it's not really a change in format.

Comment

My team can easily make a new one, if they so choose.

Comment

I moved this thing in here, because it was interfering with the links to your intro. Now my links will connect to your text. If I hadn't then my links would have kept hitting the template I put there.

Comment

Working...
                              X