A request that I would like honored.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A request that I would like honored.

Can you please not post in Snowflake's Diary. If you must comment comment in a separate thread. When Honghu and I started our diaries there was an unspoken agreement among the CMNs that the diaries were personal as we left our personal thoughts in them.

While I know Honghu isn't here to object. For me it's like watching someone take my best friend's diary off a shelf and start doodling comments in it. I'm not mad just a bit sad about it happening.

Re: A request that I would like honored.

Originally posted by Kody
    Can you please not post in Snowflake's Diary. ... When Honghu and I started our diaries there was an unspoken agreement among the CMNs that the diaries were personal as we left our personal thoughts in them.

While I know Honghu isn't here to object. For me it's like watching someone take my best friend's diary off a shelf and start doodling comments in it. I'm not mad just a bit sad about it happening.
    I am sorry that you feel that way Kody, however people are not mind readers, nor is it posted anywhere as to this agreement about not writing in someone elses journal. I think, for future ACDG Games, that if people feel this way, then either lock the journals so that others can't post in them, or at least top some rules as far as the protocols for posting in this forum are concerned.
    And since I was the first to post in Honghu's thread, why I will appologize for this, and refrain from doing this in the future. It was not my best judgement, however I really didn't know where else to post regarding my frustration on not being able to ascertain as to why Honghu felt that E_N was more important than the Gaian Team.

D

Comment

I agree with darsnan 100%...

i also agree not to post in honghu's thread...

Fortunatly that shouldnt be an issue now.
      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Don't worry like I said I'm not mad, I didn't expect people to know. I just didn't think far ahead enough to the point where the private forumns would be opened up.

I don't mind other people making commentary in the other threads, or starting new threads. I guess I got a bit overprotective because Snowflake wasn't around to say it was okay.

Comment

Working...
        X