End of Demogame chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of Demogame chat

I suggest a chat on apolyton server following the end of this demogame for sharing experiences and musings and perhaps even discussing the next one.

The date and time is yet to be decided, but not until the access to Morgan subforum is enabled.

Thoughts, suggestions?
    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

A thought... don't do it.
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Why not? I thought some would like to exchange experiences. I also think it would be a good opportunity to start the talk about the next one - too bad I doubt my own possibility to attend it.
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Sounds like fun to me

Comment

Nobody else interested? I suggest following weekend (not an April Fools joke) if anyone is still interested besides Snoddasmannen.

Comment

Do I have to quote myself?
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
            X