No announcement yet.

Loss of Private Forum Authorisation powers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gone but still alive and being able to read emails. Everyone authorized so far - if anyone else applies it's best to send me a PM or otherwise I won't notice.

Comment

Thank you Markos for opening the forums.
      SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

I still can't access the angel forum
        Play hangman.

Comment

Try avoid using the old way to access private forums - they are now listed in the forum jump window as well, and there is another set of links in the main demogame forum. If none of this works, bug Hercules to authorize you.
          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

I have now authorised a bunch of people. So retry.
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

I have not acess to the Gaians,Morgan and Data Angels private fora,still awaiting authorization.
              Best regards,

Comment

The problem is gone. Mark fixed it so it works as expected. Anyone can access the forums now.

Comment

So could I safely leave all civgroups except the Spartans now?
                  Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                  Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Indeed you can.

Comment

Yesterday I got acess to all private fora.Thank you.
                      Best regards,

Comment

Working...
                      X