No announcement yet.

Quote from a soldiers' log...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a double-sided sword anyway. For me, as the major commercial food supplier on planet this war is not good because less peope = less stomachs to fill and less pockets to empty.

That's true for most of the end-user oriented industries. Less people = less revenue. I haven't noticed any official press releases that announce higher quarterly profits than estimated on Morgan's main stock exchange.
    no sig

Comment

Now that I think about it, this whole thing has the stink of the morgans behind it! I recommend sparta command investigate immediately if members of the Junta have been bought!
      in reality the spartans have been a DA mind control puppet all along. in fact,this strike against out 'homeland' is simply the removal of unfavourable DT members,and various spartan leaders who have been deemed security threats have gone on suicide needlejet operations

if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

I guess you would buy into any bull... err... imaginary stories. Oh well, to each his own.
        Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

its the truth modo

arnt you late for your needlejet mission?

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Originally posted by PJayTycy
            That's true for most of the end-user oriented industries. Less people = less revenue.
            Aha! A neutral party confirms that the Angel citizens were indeed brutally murdered instead of evacuated!
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Nope Colonel Maniac, they just no longer buy Morganic stuff. During exodus they use food ratios and their entertainment is different than watching "Escape from Yoda-Soda, episode 33"...
              Mart
              Map creation contest
              WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract887
                arnt you late for your needlejet mission?
                Hardly.

Hint: Read my signature. ;-)

Comment

When you take it out of context and bend it it does.
                  You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
                  There is a reason for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Modo44

Hardly.

Hint: Read my signature. ;-)
                    all the more fitting then. you can take off from a carrier

Comment

/me wonders which Spartan Officer will be demoted coming turn...
                      He who knows others is wise.
                      He who knows himself is enlightened.
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

None did, actually. One lucky strike from you does not make the fact disappear, that we did achieve a trimming (what a huge understatement...) of the Angels with hardly any losses.

Comment

Oh, but that post was made before my 'culling' plan was more or less disagreed on.
                          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
                            Oh, but that post was made before my 'culling' plan was more or less disagreed on.
                            Rrright, and you are being treated on your delusions for how long exactly? ;P

Comment

Originally posted by Modo44
                              None did, actually. One lucky strike from you does not make the fact disappear, that we did achieve a trimming (what a huge understatement...) of the Angels with hardly any losses.
                              What Modo means of course is that we successfully preempted an Angel invasion of Arcadia. Currently we are doing our best to defend the free citizens of Planet against the horrific onslaught of Datatech barbarians.

May Phobus have mercy on us all if we can't hold them here.

Comment

You obviously have a more refined sense of humour then one of your 'colleagues'.
                                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                                X