News Release by the Spartan Federation - MY-2177

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spartans are continuing their role as agressors
    Modo44 will now say that they're just trying to reduce support costs..

Although they barely ever suffer any losses..
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin
      Modo44 will now say that they're just trying to reduce support costs..

Although they barely ever suffer any losses..
      Nice self-contradictory statement. No need for me to say more.
      Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Read once again Modo44, it was meant to be contradictory to you..
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Read once again Modo44, it was meant to be contradictory to you..
          I think you are reaching too far. I never said anything about losses or unit upkeep...

I never said we were not aggressors, either...

Comment

I think you are reaching too far. I never said anything about losses or unit upkeep...

I never said we were not aggressors, either...
            What can I say Modo44, your post swept away any fun I had from this small RP.

If you don't understand the joke, why are you posting in a RP thread at all?

Comment

I bet Modo's RP character is a guy without any sense of humor.
              Someone like...Molotov!

From hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. Ye damned whale!

Comment

What can I say Modo44, your post swept away any fun I had from this small RP.

If you don't understand the joke, why are you posting in a RP thread at all?
                Sorry, forgot to add the ""s in my previous post.

But you are right, I did not get that joke. Happens every now and then, as English is not my native language. That will not stop me from posting, though.

Comment

Snoddasmannen looked out over his new desk.

He liked the former Peacekeeper territories, he liked the way they were run. Plenty of paperwork to hide behind. There were always review boards, evaluations, committees, layers upon layers of administration. The red tape ran from here to Sparta Command, to Fort Superiority and back here again, without anybody really knowing why.

Snoddasmannen was a high ranking officer, but nobody could ever quite bring to mind what his main responsibilities were. Nor could they remember exacly which unit he commanded, or what that famous battle was which he had participated in. But they would always see him at the meetings, and the conferences, and on the friday evening socials.

He grabbed a batch of papers from his desk. It happened to be a coordination plan outlining the synergy effects of merging two branches of the Arcadian communication network maintenance administration. He held them in his right hand and proceeded to walk purposefully down the hall, pretending to read them.

'For brunch', he thought, 'I am going to try the Iaci sallad.', and turned a sharp right towards the rec commons.

Comment

Snoddasmannen's post prompted me to think about wheather or not factional bases you've conqured (but not yet assimulated as indicated by the city graphics) retain their factional benefits (and more importantly) their factional penalties?
                    -=/+\ Wuy3 /+\=-

Comment

nope
                      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Working...
                      X