Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Centauri Inquirer: Issue 3

Cornels Kill Coup!!!

An unknown number of officers, many of whom have ties within the Spartan Federation’s United Butcher’s Organization, have attempted a minor coup against the current Junta, as many members are ‘away’ in the field training.

A coup leader “Commrade Tassadar” had gotten access to the diplomatic channels and announced proclaimed that all further Spartan diplomatic traffic be handled by him. Some believe he may have had assistance, as such actions . It is worth noting that Geomodder was ostensibly celebrating his ‘birthday’ during the coup attempt.

Some theorists believe that Spartan Federation’s long wars may finally be taking a toll on this nation, which prides itself on its ability to tolerate ‘Spartan’ conditions.

Others believe this was a war game on the highest order to maintain vigilance against internal in addition to external enemies. It is possible that the death of a high ranking Spartan’s fish and the encounters of a few officers with a mysterious psychic called “Yuri” have triggered these hightened efforts for security.

The final status of plotters remains to be seen. Hanging is the traditional way of killing people convicted of treason, and the Spartan Federation is known for its high level of discipline (hence the +1 police).

those evil liars
    Who are you pointing at Tass?
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

you
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

binTravkin does not work for the Centauri Inquirer.

Furthermore, the Centauri Inquirer is not significantly evil.

Comment

Originally posted by arginine
          binTravkin does not work for the Centauri Inquirer.

Furthermore, the Centauri Inquirer is not significantly evil.
          as judged by who?
          -=/+\ Wuy3 /+\=-

Comment

as judged by who?
            A neutral source..

Comment

I'm nutral, and i decalry the Inquirer nuetral
              What type of idiot quotes himself
              -paramir

Comment

What the...

How did you get past security?

Comment

When they asked me why i should be let through i answered "42", they agreed
                  What type of idiot quotes himself
                  -paramir

Comment

First Creepy Stalker, now this. Those guys are so fired.

Comment

To: Creepy Stalker

Have you considered an exciting career in the fast paced world of journalism?

Comment

Working...
                      X