Fyi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fyi

I have left the Spartan team since I have access to certain forums used by other teams off-site.

I haven't read these other forums ever, nor visited the Spartan forum in months, but I don't want people to be suspicious.

Thanks.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Honourable!
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

This matter was brought to my attention by another player, and has been dealt with...To reassure the teams involved, Jamski has not even posted on the spartan forum in quite a while, and I have been assured by a member of the spartan team that he has not been funneling information to them. Nothing to worry about here.

Comment

I personally have no problems with Jamski staying in the game, I'd trust him.

*tips hat in respect*
        #play s.-cd#g+c-ga#+dgfg#+cf----q.c
        #endgame

Quantum P. is a champion: http://geocities.com/zztexpert/docs/upoprgv4.html

Comment

I haven't even thought about it before. Jamski
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
          X