Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Hey don't get so sad, be happy that there are some peaceful people left!
      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin
        Hey don't get so sad, be happy that there are some peaceful people left!
        Not if I can help it.

Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Oh my, who can save the planet now?
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake
            Oh my, who can save the planet now?
            And from whom.
            Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

I and the orbital death cannon shall um..."save" the planet!

Comment

Then, go ahead, save the planet, and save the mosquitos!

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin
                  Do you see, agressors already laugh at your effort!
                  Yeah, what's the deal with those Spartans anyway? They're all so ... ill-tempered

Comment

Yeah, what's the deal with those Spartans anyway? They're all so ... ill-tempered
                    Strange hearing this from Spartan...
                    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Yeah and who would have thought that we could still see this much agreement among us?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

/me exits through door
                        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

/me throws a rope with a hook through the window in the ceiling and exits via the roof
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

No no no! The proper way is to make your own hole, like so. *Blasts a hole out with a rocket launcher* There, a perfect exit.

Comment

No no no! The proper way is to make your own hole, like so. *Blasts a hole out with a rocket launcher* There, a perfect exit.
                              Gaians know better!

Comment

Not by strength, by guile.
                                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                                X