Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Therefore, I'm glad I only have them in one subject this semester. And those are tomorrow. *Drains the bottle*

Comment

• Hate. I have six.

Comment

• I 'll have a bottle of the Old Black Stuff, to celebrate, thank you., if you don't mind.
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Ah! More English papers due! Who decided that science majors have to read poetry?! What twisted mind devised this system?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ouro_827
            Ah! More English papers due! Who decided that science majors have to read poetry?! What twisted mind devised this system?
            QUOTED FOR TRUTH

It's still funny when engineers beat arts students on essays though...

Comment

• It's still funny when engineers beat arts students on essays though...
              I guess that often happens because engineers have a lot more serious approach to writing, a.k.a. using pen to draw curved lines..
              -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• A random visit from an ACDG ex-Hiver. My once a semester post. Hi all! Go Hive!
                Promoter of Public Morale
                Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by Vev
                  A random visit from an ACDG ex-Hiver. My once a semester post. Hi all! Go Hive!

You are nevertheless welcome.

Pull up a chair and have a Civ4 cocktail.
                  On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• ...and watch your beloved Hive being incinerated.
                    He who knows others is wise.
                    He who knows himself is enlightened.
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Are we the first faction to take the first Hive base, by any chance?
                      Mart
                      Map creation contest
                      WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• We've captured two bases before in quick blitz attacks. We always immediately give them back in exchange for peace though.
                        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Uncovering mysteries of the 22nd century.
                          So we did not have a chance to see it actually, right?
                          Mart
                          Map creation contest
                          WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• You could see a loss of population in the bases, and production ceased and automatically switched to stockpile energy, but for the rest no.

There was always a Hive unit nearby which immediately contacted us before we could do anything. Otherwise you'd probably see a few Hivean bases named "Sparta Was Here" or "This Base Is Belong To Us" etcetera.
                            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• In singleplayer mode there is a territory size replay after your retire. I was wondering if it exists in Multiplayer. If it does that would prove our win over the Hive!
                              -=/+\ Wuy3 /+\=-

Comment

• It would, if retiring wasn't against the rules You see everyone elses position in totality.
                                Smile
                                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
                                X