X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it still possible to join!?

Is it still possible to join?
    How do this DTG work?
    I have tried to join both the Gaian and Angels team but it seem to not work...

Would be very happy to get an friendly answer

Fleeda (Nikki)

first of all: u can only join one team

greetz
    http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

Yeah, I understand. The reason I did join both teams was that I waited for more then one week to something to happen after joiing Data Angels. Nothing happend so I join Gaians today to see if I had better luck. So should I do something or just wait for autorization ?

Comment

It really helps if you PM (Private message) the person who authorises access for the team you want to join. For the Angels, that's Hercules, or for the gaians, Illuminatus (Click the links to send them a PM). The authorisors don't get notified that you've applied to join in any other way I don't think, so it really helps to give them a polite prod.

In case anyone else is interested, AndiD authorises for Morgan, and Skanky Burns for the Spartans.

Note that no one will authorise you if you're applying for two teams, so click leave on one of the forums before sending the PM.

This thread could be very useful to you too.

Hope you enjoy the game.
        Play hangman.

Comment

Chaunk pretty much summed it up. Welcome, and enjoy the game.

Comment

Fleeda I did notice your application and I thought I sent you a message asking for more information about your interest. Also when you applied to join the Angels you had yet to post anywhere, hence why I would have tried to contact you.
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Think about it and then choose faction Fleeda. When you decide whether you want to go to Gaians or Angels, you will be authorised. When you have chosen a faction please click on the leave button for the other one you've applied.
              SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

I already have choosen. I am with the Gaians!
                Could you please tell me what is the next step? Shoulc I do a presentation? Should it be a personal presentation or a roleplaying character presentation?

Comment

I'd find the life of a spy more exciting, but some just prefer the simple life with unity to planet.

Comment

to sommunicate with the planet is all excitement needed

Comment

You are in. Welcome.
                      SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

thanks alot!
                        What happens next?

Comment

Start reading and posting in the Gaian private forum.
                          "Cutlery confused Stalin"
                          -BBC news

Comment

Congrats! You have joined a faction. If you ever become deeply in debt or just have to have that shiny new speeder, then come by the Morgan Bribe office at 5612 Corruption Lane, Morgan Industries, zip code 85262 for your free and confidental quote. Signing bonuses are availible for people in charge of procurement, research or access to highly classified information.

Our holophone number is 1-(903)-217-9645
                            Our planetary datalink site is bribes.morganindustries.morgan
                            Our email address is
                            freequote@bribes.morganindustries.morgan
                            Normal Business hours are 9-5 Morgan Standard time, Monday through friday, but the main office is open 24/7 for those who have secrets that just can not wait.

Some restrictions may apply.
                            Last edited by arginine; December 1, 2004, 20:33.

Comment

Okey, I will keep that in mind. But I doubt I will get that desperate.

Comment

Working...
                              X