Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Message from Frankychan

I received a PM from Frankychan today, in which he said:

Rrrg, sorry for the late reply. I haven't been able to access my account for NS. I've been trying to get connected there, but I keep getting sent to some site not even related to NS...it's some kind of video game site.

I still keep seeing code over here and have trouble connecting over here as well. I'm running some spyware programs to see if there's anything installed that's doing this to me. But until I get this stuff resolved, I don't think I'll be very active here in Apolyton for a while. Sucks ass, but it's what I gotta do.

If you can, can you let the guys in the new ACDG know that I have to resign from the Morganite team cause of all this bull?

I appreciate the headsup man, I owe you one when i can.

-Frankychan
    Bolding mine; that's the most relevant bit.

Resignation not accepted*. One of the many benefits of working at Morgan Industries is the Extended IRL/Technical Leave Policy. We will consider him on vacation, wish him luck with his technical issues, and look forward to his eventual return.

*I have no real authority on this matter.
    "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

is it a paid vacation?

damn i joined the wrong team if thats the case
      :-p

Comment

Working...
      X