Get well Drogue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get well Drogue

Drogue has asked me to post this here. He'll still be checking the forum, if there are any major decisions to sort out, he'll get me to post on his behalf. Otherwise he says that he's sure Method can handle things.
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

eek! People, if you have concerns, make my life easier and PM me stuff so that I don't have to go looking through every thread to see if you have problems. I'm laaaaazy, and more to the point, I won't have time to do much reading-through-every-thread this week.

Comment

Then the subject of this thread is very apt...
      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

FF, what was that plan again we could only attempt if surveillance was not optimum?
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Fix Drogue's broadband so he can send attachments and access Apolyton.
          That way, he will be able to perform SMAXerial duties as soon as he can type.

Since my comp is next to my bed, sometimes I lay on one side and type with my mobile arm. It's not hard... just slower than usual.

Comment

That avatar looks scary, 'nigma...
            Any particular plans with it?
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Looks like a Lurker from Starcraft - fun things if you were Zerg that burrowed under the ground and made waves of little spikes radiate out at enemies passing by. Great fun, since they were invisible unless you had a detector nearby

Oh, right - topic!

Get well soon Drogue - and myabe this is a good time to train your other arm some ^^
              But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
              PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Watch your back, Drogue. Word on the street is that Spartan black market arms dealers are pressuring the doctors to amputate.
                "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

Mmm, we'll investigate further on this...
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I'm much better now. Arm still has restricted movement and I'm supposed to use a sling, and it does ache like a *****, but it's getting much better. After a bad reaction with a wasp, the swelling on my face is also going down now, after a bit of a scare (my mouth swelled up, had to see emergency doctor to check if it would affect airways). I'm using a manual proxy to access 'Poly too, since I still can't connect normally. But I'm back

A big to Method for sorting things out while I've been away. Nice to come back and things are sorted how I would have
                    Smile
                    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue

I'm much better now. Arm still has restricted movement and I'm supposed to use a sling, and it does ache like a *****, but it's getting much better. After a bad reaction with a wasp, the swelling on my face is also going down now, after a bit of a scare (my mouth swelled up, had to see emergency doctor to check if it would affect airways). I'm using a manual proxy to access 'Poly too, since I still can't connect normally. But I'm back

A big to Method for sorting things out while I've been away. Nice to come back and things are sorted how I would have

What's a manual proxy?

Mead

PS
                      You don't have to tell us if you don't want to.

Comment

Setting firefox up so it reroutes it via a proxy manually, rather than doing it how it wants to. I'm not sure of the exact details, was Kass's idea, but seems to have worked
                        Smile

Comment

Drogue knows why I'm posting this.

Comment

If I can get my hotmail account to proxy properly, then I'll send the turn, and we can get started
                            Smile

Comment

Appearantly my 'requests' were too much...
                              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                              X