Moderator Absence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderator Absence

Some of you will already know, but some of you may not. I will be away from Wednesday morning to Saturday afternoon, as I'll be in Paris (thanks to Spiffor ), and I won't be able to be on much tomorrow, due to packing and getting ready. Method will take over the modship while I'm away, which I'm sure will will run smoothly.

Have a good week everyone, and it'll be interesting to see where everyone is when I get back
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Happy travels, Drogue.
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

/me would exhort all to let loose!

...but everyone's in their private forums anyways. Where they can spam away anyway.

Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Lets exploit this golden opportunity!!!

Have fun Drogue.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Comment

It's only a few days, Whoha. Method will feed us and walk us in the meantime. Have fun, Drogue.
            "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

Feed you? That's no way to extract information

Comment

Thanks, and bye all This'll be my last post before I leave. Have a good week everyone!
                Smile

Comment

/me waves goodbye...
                  He who knows others is wise.
                  He who knows himself is enlightened.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Ok, I'm back Paris was wonderful, btw!

I'll try and get back up to speed (when I've recovered from lack of sleep ) but if anyone has something they think needs my attention, please PM me a link, and I'll have a look
                    Smile

Comment

Welcome back Drogue! I'm sure you'll be happy to see that several newspapers have been published. All excellent. Also, the turns are flying by thanks to good team organisation and some speedy turnplayers. ACDG3 is now officially fun
                      Aldebaran 2.1 for Smax is in Beta Testing. Join us for our first Succession Game

Comment

/me looks down upon the world that Buster created, and Drogue is please
                        Smile

Comment

If anyone wants to hear about my trip, or see the pictures (that will be up tomorrow night), here's the OT thread:

Smile

Comment

Working...
                          X