X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topped. Nicely done Kody
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Cool, thanks Googlie that looks really good.

One little quibble is the following bit is meant to be at the end. So that when you finish reading the team description you can go back to check out the other teams. Hrmm or maybe it's spartan conscription at work
      Code:

Back to Contents Page

[size=1][i]The Spartans Introduction – by Captain Googlie (Clerk to the Junta)[/i][/size]

Comment

Done

(presumably I can add to the text as time passes (eg "Colonel's Log - 2110" etc) by just copying and pasting the code you set up for the first entry?)

G.

Comment

Edit is the way to go, that's what I've been doing.

I'm going to ask Drogue to strip junk posts later. So whatever happens it shouldn't be a big problem.

Comment

Kody: That Moon Base has Africa and the Arabian Peninsula in its back droop, you might want to edit that to include a picture of Planet (I belive the planet views that change with the game setting and are displayed behind the start menu can easily be accessed under the SMAC directory and used).
            Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Holy Angels
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Enigma - I perfer it that way. With respect to having the profiles of every person in your faction I think that's a bit much, but won't stop you.

Impaler - I don't think I'll be able to make it look as good if I change the background planet. It's difficult getting two different pictures to seamlessly merge at least for me. Yeah I know we can see africa and all, but oh well.

Comment

The CMN picture could be of part of the crew in a space station before the takeoff of the Unity back on Earth, maybe.
                  Civ IV is digital crack. If you are a college student in the middle of the semester, don't touch it with a 10-foot pole. I'm serious.

Comment

Prologue written. Pictures updated and spiffed up. I've done something interesting with the linking so please tell me if you get images that don't load.

Comment

Kody, I noticed in your first post that the link to join the Spartans is

Which is the same as the Morganites. Should the '59' be changed to '57' instead?
                      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Actually, as agreed with Drogue, our time limit starts tommorow in 12:00 GMT. And we are far from ready.
                        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

I didn't say you had to begin now. I'm leaving the option to you whenever it is you do want to start. All I did was unlock the thread, sheesh. Do what drugs says!

Comment

Go Angels!
                            We really need to get our **** together if we're going to win this.

Comment

Looks like a spam thread thus far.

Comment

Yes, with all of three posts in it (excluding yours)

Comment

Working...
                                X