Offsite Private Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offsite Private Forums

If they are being used, can I ask that I be allowed access? Would help me check things are running smoothly, and see what's going on.

Any news about the problems with the Poly the Morganites were having? I think Chaunk was saying about them?
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Ok, I have the Morgan Private Forum. Thanks to AndiD
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

The Spartan temporary command tents have been abandoned in favour of our permanent underground bunker in the [censored] of the [__censored__]. Much more room for training soldiers there.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I would like to read the posts in the old offsite private forums of the data angels and the Gaians. I know that you've moved all the strategy discussions etc, however as the narrator it's the spam I'm wanting to read.

Comment

I would like to accompany Drogue and Kody, if I could.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I suggest you check out my "notepad" in the CMNs forum. It has some of the things you want to know.

Comment

I've deleted the Morgan one I set up (the second of their 3 PF's) to free up space for others I am running.

AndiD had already copied everything over to their last pre-'Poly Private Forum

I've left the Sparta one up as we are still in the process of transferring files from old to new

G.

Comment

Yeah I noticed you deleted the Morgan one .
                I was in it when it disappeared.

The spartan one is going to disappear....

Nah it's okay, I guess it saves me time as that's two less forums I need to keep track of . Gosh keeping track of 10 forums would be alot of work.

Comment

Talking of deletions - can I now disassemble (eg, delete) the Hive-Cycon secure commlink forum from the old game?

Comment

I say go ahead. I think I've preserved my love posts to the CCs at the Hive forum right Kody?
                    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by Kody
                      Yeah I noticed you deleted the Morgan one .
                      I was in it when it disappeared.
                      Oh my, what a close call. Glad that you didn't go with it. Lost forever. Just imagine it.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by Kody
                        I suggest you check out my "notepad" in the CMNs forum. It has some of the things you want to know.
                        Opps. Ok.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Uhm, Gaian forum was lost to entropy 30 hours ago
                          SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Don't worry everyone else was holding their breath waiting for you to come back and do all the work.

Comment

They held their breath for that long? What is the mortality rate?
                              SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Working...
                              X