• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
    I miss Obs.
    Yeah - poor Obs

Obs has become ill

Comment

Con -- a wise monkey indeed, for rejoining Morgan Industries.
      "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

I'm not sure if I signed in this rollcall already, but this is for Angels. I'm awaiting for authorisation for private forum at the moment.
        Hmm... I haven't been here for some time, but last time I remember Gaians had limmited personel, now they are like twice as big as Angels. I guess spying is not on the top of the most popular jobs on Chiron
        Mart
        Map creation contest
        WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Come fly with me, lets fly, lets fly

Do you still remember the serenity of the little quiet lake; do you still remember the turbulence of the deep blue sea? What has caused you to lose everything you have; what has caused you to disappear? Where has the wind carry you; to whose ears have you told your whispers? Have you been dancing around the stars; have you been wandering among the clouds? Was it cold up there high in the sky; was it lonely away from whom your love? When you turned into a little snow crystal, did anybody know the pains that went through your heart?

Life is so short and beauty is so fragile, why don’t you forget everything and come fly with me?

/me requests joinning in.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake

Do you still remember the serenity of the little quiet lake...
              Does that mean another Gaian then?

/me is still here, propping up the external forum bar
              Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
              X