No announcement yet.

Morgan's Capitalist Empire!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Morganites are very active in their offsite forum, more so than the Spartans.

What's the deal with that, I though you guys voted to move to the apolyton forums.

Comment

• I think we're mostly continuing existing threads. But we should pick just one and stick with it.
      "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

• Yeah, I'll move some key threads tomorrow or later today, then we should stick to poly. Atm, most of the discussion is just carrying on there... :shrugs:
        Play hangman.

Comment

• Yeah, soon Morgan will outclass Sparta.
          But not for long! Data Angels a comin'.

Comment

• I object to the roleplay discussion taking place there! In fact I've started a news article with that as the front page, which I intend to finish tomorrow.

Comment

• He who hesitates is lost.
              You should have finished it today.

Comment

• Too tired and I recently plowed through the Drones private forum. I'm going to sleep after this round of forum checking.

Comment

• Since when do you owe Enigma an explanation, Kody? Don't answer that, because (besides the fact that it's a rhetorical question) you don't owe me an explanation, either.
                  "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

• He owes me an explaination as much as he owes his postcount a +1.
                    That, and Kody isn't going to ignore me. He's not the ignorant type.

Comment

• I'm interested in joining the decadent Capitalist Pigs. Can I sign up even now?
                      Lone Amigo Insurance:
                      "We're your only friend!"

Comment

• You're in! Welcome to Morgan Industries!

Comment

Working...
                        X